Blade and Soul *PETITION*

LoveInHell

I found this petition for Blade and Soul to come to console. Its considered to be one of the best MMORPGs on PC. We kind of got info on this 3 years ago but never heard from it again. Care to sign this? It might get noticed the more votes come in and it doesn’t take long to do.

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/blade-soul-on-ps4-and-xbox-one

• Like 2

I would never dare to play this on console.

I played it on PC for about 2 years. It has some of the best action combat of any MMORPG. I played as a Sword Master and I also delved quite a bit into Force Masters (best mage-type combat of any game I played, not just MMOs). It is a very nice waifu maker as well.

It gets extremelly grindy when you get to end-game, that what made me stop playing.

The reason I wouldn't dare playing this on console is because moving and aiming with a stick would feel miserable.

Plenty of times you have to turn 180° to use a backdash that has iframes by pressing back twice.

Enemies get behind you and there is a lot of reaction based mechanics.

IIRC all skills are targetted but a lot of them can't be used unless your pointer is on the target.

The gameplay focused on iframes and how to access said iframes is the main problem I see.

Knowing how long it took this company to localize the game, I wouldn't think they would ever be interested in a console port. Their business is usually make new f2p games, squeeze them dry, and then move to the next thing.

Signed it as well.?

I played it for a long time a few years ago and once in a while I get the urge to play again. Absolutly amazing game ! The story is super interesting, the artwork looks really nice, and the combat is sooo well made! Would play the shit out of it on console, definitely! ?

On 7/21/2020 at 10:26 AM, AndresLionheart said:

Knowing how long it took this company to localize the game, I wouldn't think they would ever be interested in a console port. Their business is usually make new f2p games, squeeze them dry, and then move to the next thing.

This.

As much as I'd enjoy having another (really good) console MMO to pick through, I can't imagine NCSOFT would work on such a version.  As is, the game would need a couple reworks to be console compatible and would probably be run by either NCSOFT West, who are mostly a stupidly slow localization team, or ArenaNet, who can barely support Guild Wars 1/2.

That said, I'll sign too. What the hell, nothing to really lose.

On 7/23/2020 at 8:51 AM, Sydoki said:

Y'all just thirsty and want to see some tatas in games  :awesome: 

On 7/23/2020 at 11:47 AM, NERVergoproxy said:

This game got great physics

www.hiqqu.com-ace89c8643893cd42339d06077

For anyone wondering by, this is an actual character from the game. And as exaggerated as the proportions are here, that's not even as far as you can go. I don't think the PS4 can handle all that, even with Pro.

Edited by Jelly Soup
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

www.hiqqu.com-ace89c8643893cd42339d06077

For anyone wondering by, this is an actual character from the game. And as exaggerated as the proportions are here, that's not even as far as you can go. I don't think the PS4 can handle all that, even with Pro.

Holy shit .