hi

stevemiff71

hi everyone.

im a 42 year old gamer, been playing computer games for a very long time (not very well but it keeps me out of trouble) introduced to the site by a good friend of mine andyb712 who is the biggest trophy whore on my list, but been a really good friend to me for some years now. I have an extensive collection of ps3 games. was never bothered too much about trophies in the past but starting to get into it more since joining this site.

I still own quite a few old consoles and games and between me and my kids we own just about every current console on the market,

my pride and joy of gaming is an arcade machine which has 10000+ games and emulators on it. as a kid I spent many hours and money playing in my local arcade.

i'm also a big football fan and have been watching my favourite team sunderland for over 35 years now.(don't hold this against me)

im also a big movie fan and tend to watch quite a few movies from time to time.

my day job is a telephone engineer for british telecom although not trained in broadband any problems you have please ask I maybe able to find out an answer for you! worth an ask

please feel free to send a friend request either on this site or psn please put psn profile in your psn friend request so I know who you are

play a wide range of games cod, sport and car racing etc.

thanks for taking time to read this hope to get to know you all better in time.

Edited by stevemiff71
  • Like 3

I dont know what to say thanks steve you are a true friend and you always have been hope this works for you and brings you some new friends  :yay:

I did kinda get him into trophy hunting but you guys sealed the deal with this site its like i have said before in live chats with shawn and the gang this site is very inspirational i say long live psnprofiles.com  :D

Edited by andyb712
  • Like 1

hi everyone.

im a 42 year old gamer, been playing computer games for a very long time (not very well but it keeps me out of trouble) introduced to the site by a good friend of mine andyb712 who is the biggest trophy whore on my list, but been a really good friend to me for some years now. I have an extensive collection of ps3 games. was never bothered too much about trophies in the past but starting to get into it more since joining this site.

I still own quite a few old consoles and games and between me and my kids we own just about every current console on the market,

my pride and joy of gaming is an arcade machine which has 10000+ games and emulators on it. as a kid I spent many hours and money playing in my local arcade.

i'm also a big football fan and have been watching my favourite team sunderland for over 35 years now.(don't hold this against me)

im also a big movie fan and tend to watch quite a few movies from time to time.

my day job is a telephone engineer for british telecom although not trained in broadband any problems you have please ask I maybe able to find out an answer for you! worth an ask

please feel free to send a friend request either on this site or psn please put psn profile in your psn friend request so I know who you are

play a wide range of games cod, sport and car racing etc.

thanks for taking time to read this hope to get to know you all better in time.

PSN Profiles

Joining persons and trophies forever.

Welcome to this site and hope you enjoy this site.

Welcome! :]

You have any pictures of this custom arcade machine? Did you make it yourself?

I will sort some pictures out for you mate I bought it complete but I also have on that's half built the cabinet is made and controls are fitted to it I just need to sort the pc (which I have already got) to fit to it then install the games

here is a utube video of the machine I bought http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn7sanX7UmI

• Like 1

Hi mate, just checked out the link to your arcade machine, that's quality man, brings back memories of spending all my pocket money in the arcades at the seaside on games such as Asteroids & Defender etc. What's your fave game on it? 

moon cresta loved it as a kid bought a table top version of it when I was 21, ended up selling it because of lack of space, gutted it would be worth loads now as it was pristine condition