Ghost of Tsushima - FULL DETAILED MAP

Optinooby

1 hour ago, Neme-ita said:

Very usefull and clear, thx mate

Most can be done yourself m8, but guess they can come in useful at times ;)

13 minutes ago, ttplatti said:

And the other maps? 

Like I say in the OP, they will come at a later date. Didnt make the maps specifcally for the site, there to go along with a youtube walkthrough, but just posting here as they may help ;)

The 2nd and 3rd region will be done at a later date.

As I replied to Neme, you can get by without the maps, just mostly there as an extra hand I guess

On 7/21/2020 at 3:27 PM, Optinooby said:

Hey everyone, there is a awesome interactive map online if that's your thing, but for those of you who prefer something a little quicker to navigate, I created this for my PLATINUM WALKTHROUGH. Only Izuhara and Toyotama done for now but I will add the final region once done. I've noted anything of great importance and Sashimono Banners are NOT included. 

Hope it helps ;)

IZUHARA (Full Size https://imgur.com/8VfPGp7)

8VfPGp7.png

TOYATAMA (Full Size Image https://imgur.com/HGd7gDV)

HGd7gDV.png

REGION 3 (Coming Soon)

Dumb question but what do the camp fire icons mean?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Dumb question but what do the camp fire icons mean?

No way your to know m8! Survivor Camps, there small camps, not needed for anything really, but you will likely naturally find them all while going for platinum ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShahinMiah said:

Great work on the maps but you didn’t really have to as everything becomes visible with ‘?’ as soon as you liberate all areas

Except for Singing Crickets, Hidden Altars, 2 x Side Tales, Artefacts, Records!!

But yea, mostly everything, I couldnt do some things and not others, would be like a half-assed map and even though players like yourself and me will just use endgame question marks, a lot of players do like to explore as they go through the story. 

And on higher difficulties, exploring as you go is very advisable to keep Jin better prepared!!

1 hour ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

You dont need the banners to platinum the game. 

Thats why didnt put them on the map xD!

Edited by Optinooby

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting the maps. They are a huge help.

Does anyone know if there is any items or end game trigger that allows you to see all the collectibles on the map? I think that would make this a whole lot easier. I know several games started doing that, where once you beat the game, all collectibles now appear on the map. I was just wondering if there was something like that here. 

51 minutes ago, StressEater said:

Thanks for posting the maps. They are a huge help.

Does anyone know if there is any items or end game trigger that allows you to see all the collectibles on the map? I think that would make this a whole lot easier. I know several games started doing that, where once you beat the game, all collectibles now appear on the map. I was just wondering if there was something like that here. 

After you beat the game it unfogs the map and anything you missed shows up as ? But as for the Mongol collectibles no but you do have winds that will lead you to them if you just wanna go for full 100 completion you pretty much have a guiding wind for everything

12 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

After you beat the game it unfogs the map and anything you missed shows up as ? But as for the Mongol collectibles no but you do have winds that will lead you to them if you just wanna go for full 100 completion you pretty much have a guiding wind for everything

Thank you for the information. I am taking my time with the story to enjoy the game without rushing it. 

3 hours ago, StressEater said:

Thank you for the information. I am taking my time with the story to enjoy the game without rushing it. 

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Yea this, apart for 2 side tales and hidden altars

Edited by Optinooby

• 2 months later...