XP/Gold fucked up

VirtualNight

Alright, I have quite a unique glitch as no one ever mentioned it.

Basically, I know how the reward system works for XP and Gold; I could get around 150XP from a good Free for All match and over 600XP from a custom lobby, however, all of a sudden, any match I do, anywhere, grants me almost no XP.

A good free for all match gives me... 8XP wtf? also the XP from custom matches have been reduced, the highest I get is like 30XP from 15min match.

My alt gets XP/Gold as supposed.

Has anyone ever encountered this glitch? this is an example after a won match:

W6SeW91.jpg

Yes, this happened to me after hours of playing as well, specifically a grind with bots.

Restarting the game and even the ps4 doesn't work for me.

Nice to hear that a break fixed it for you, I will check again tomorrow if I will be lucky as well, I already emailed the support about this particular glitch.

• Like 1

So I tried again today and my rewards are back to normal, so luckily is not a glitch that can completely fuck up the trophies.

I assume, just as said above, that there is an XP cap per day, which is quite stupid in my opinion. There is already a severe cap per match where playing a bit bad and extremely good will give the same XP/Gold, so the fact there is also a sort of limited amount of XP available per day is a very bad idea and should be removed.

Thanks for the answers ?.

• Like 2