So what's going on with the trophies on this game?

Ancestral_Spirit

I noticed that over 300 people own it and the game has been out a while now, and not a single person on this site has earned even one trophy.

Is this game bugged or is this another case like Attacking Zegeta 2 where the game is so neigh on impossible that no one can earn a trophy?

I love rythm games, but the idea of buying something so frustratingly difficult really puts me off, and i bought Superbeat Xonic for vita.

• 3 weeks later...

One music track is impossible to full combo on Advanced, which makes the 5 Advanced and All unobtainable. Getting the score required for an S is also nigh impossible for most. I've been meaning to get back to this, as I have the #2 score on a song with 8.5 and you need 9.0 for an S. It's not too difficult for rhythm players but it's awkward, and people haven't put in the time for it.

Edited by Shadow_Kisuragi
  • Like 1

Yeah, think i'll just sit this one out and buy DJ Max Respect instead  xD

Like i said, i like my rythm games with a bit of challenge (Deemo, Project Diva games) but not to be either so damn difficult that you have to be the type of person that almost solely plays rythm games, or literally impossible because the trophies don't pop.

Thankies muchly for the response and info Shadow_Kisuragi  <3

• 5 months later...
On 8/10/2020 at 11:23 AM, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

One music track is impossible to full combo on Advanced, which makes the 5 Advanced and All unobtainable. Getting the score required for an S is also nigh impossible for most. I've been meaning to get back to this, as I have the #2 score on a song with 8.5 and you need 9.0 for an S. It's not too difficult for rhythm players but it's awkward, and people haven't put in the time for it.

Wait, so 6 months later, the game is still fucked?

6 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Wait, so 6 months later, the game is still fucked?

Tbh I've been pretty busy so haven't put in the time, and having headaches so playing VR's been difficult. But, I contacted the publisher a long time ago about this problem and no response. I should just stop and take the time to knock this out to get something to unlock in this game.

14 hours ago, Shadow_Kisuragi said:

Tbh I've been pretty busy so haven't put in the time, and having headaches so playing VR's been difficult. But, I contacted the publisher a long time ago about this problem and no response. I should just stop and take the time to knock this out to get something to unlock in this game.

Don't force yourself if you're getting headaches, especially not in VR.

Just let us know if you get any more info whenever.

To be perfectly honest, i don't really expect the game to get fixed after all this time anyways.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

so somebody has 100%ed this game, seems its not impossible after all?

The person got the trophy for 4 S songs at Extreme level before they got the trophy for 3, which is suspicious, but could also be a glitch...

3 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

so somebody has 100%ed this game, seems its not impossible after all?

2 hours ago, visighost said:

The person got the trophy for 4 S songs at Extreme level before they got the trophy for 3, which is suspicious, but could also be a glitch...

3 minutes ago, shary96 said:

I think that guy is a cheater. I just reported him for a game.

That person also appeared as a brand new PSNP entry with a world rank of ~13k. Clearly that's not definite proof of cheating, but all things considered it's highly suspicious.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2022 at 8:05 PM, DaivRules said:

That person also appeared as a brand new PSNP entry with a world rank of ~13k. Clearly that's not definite proof of cheating, but all things considered it's highly suspicious.

That 1 achiever was removed from PSNP , I am guessing it was concluded as a cheater. Just for anyone that finds this thread in the future.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
On 23/12/2022 at 9:25 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I can finally confirm that Audio Beats is able to be 100%ed with a catch. Only the chinese version seems to function well enough to cross over the S rank barriers (even into never-before-seen SS ranks). With that though it doesn't seem the chinese version will add your scores to the leaderboards, at least mine didnt anyways, which makes me think about that Hong Kong player who was flagged for the 100% of this game a while back as he also isn't on the in-game leaderboards.

I spent like a week straight testing things and practicing this game on an alt account and buying other copies to figure out what does and doesnt work.

Nice, and thanks for posting the info.

I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a sale. ?

• 8 months later...
On 12/23/2022 at 9:25 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

Only the chinese version seems to function well enough to cross over the S rank barriers (even into never-before-seen SS ranks). With that though it doesn't seem the chinese version will add your scores to the leaderboards, at least mine didnt anyways, which makes me think about that Hong Kong player who was flagged for the 100% of this game a while back as he also isn't on the in-game leaderboards.

Wait, does mean that that guy potentially didn't cheat the game and he's still staying flagged?

Got his psn id?

I think he may wanna read this 😂

15 hours ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

Wait, does mean that that guy potentially didn't cheat the game and he's still staying flagged?

Got his psn id?

I think he may wanna read this 😂

his psn is dengluwuyong, but it seems like since being flagged hes added a ton of cheated games to his account anyway so oh well 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 9/10/2023 at 3:40 AM, PlatinumTrophy said:

his psn is dengluwuyong, but it seems like since being flagged hes added a ton of cheated games to his account anyway so oh well 🤷‍♂️

Couldn't find him when I typed that in, but I mean if he's got a load of other cheated games, I don't think he'll care much about this one now

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

How can you be so shure?

It was supposed to Vr worlds CN stack be able to be purchased on HK with this logic i guess 

im sure because if you look at both stores on the web browser both stores provide the same game ID = same copies of the game. PSVR worlds have two different game IDs across the two stores so are different copies of the game

• Like 3