DLC Unavailable?

So I've regurlarly been checking the ps store for a sale on the Wolf2 season pass as I already have the game for a while now, and I noticed that DLC 2( Agent Silent Death) is available for purchase as normal... but DLC 1( Gunslinger Joe) and DLC 3( Captain Wilkins) is nowhere to be found, nor is the complete season pass. When i'm on the game page and I click on add-ons the DLC 2 is there but for each of the other 2 slots it just says " Freedom Chronicles: Episode Zero" and when I click on that it says " sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time."

Is anyone else having this problem or do I just have to say goodbye to my chance of ever playing this game?

10 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

So I've regurlarly been checking the ps store for a sale on the Wolf2 season pass as I already have the game for a while now, and I noticed that DLC 2( Agent Silent Death) is available for purchase as normal... but DLC 1( Gunslinger Joe) and DLC 3( Captain Wilkins) is nowhere to be found, nor is the complete season pass. When i'm on the game page and I click on add-ons the DLC 2 is there but for each of the other 2 slots it just says " Freedom Chronicles: Episode Zero" and when I click on that it says " sorry, this product cannot be purchased at this time."

Is anyone else having this problem or do I just have to say goodbye to my chance of ever playing this game?

What region is your PSN? Content is still showing up fine for North American Region

54 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

EU, maybe it's a regional problem then?

I just checked EU store and its all there for me season pass is around 18$ and the seperate dlc's goes for around 10$ per dlc.

1 hour ago, Game_Knot said:

I just checked EU store and its all there for me season pass is around 18$ and the seperate dlc's goes for around 10$ per dlc.

Weird. The deluxe edition is still available for me however. But I don't wanna buy the game again just to get the dlc. I guess i'll just have to forget about it.

5 hours ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Weird. The deluxe edition is still available for me however. But I don't wanna buy the game again just to get the dlc. I guess i'll just have to forget about it.

What country is your PSN set too besides regional? Maybe if we check that specific country we could find if the dlc could be lost due to possible censorship?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Wow this actually worked, thanks a lot man! Case closed I guess.

• Like 1