Thrifty Not unlocking

NamelessOne

46 minutes ago, RedLightsaber13 said:

I’m having the same issue, it’s ticked off in my awards section but I haven’t unlocked the trophy

It’s proper strange, I just checked my awards and it says I done it the other day. I’m hoping it will get sorted soon. Someone else on Twitter is having the same issue too.

2 hours ago, RedLightsaber13 said:

I thought about deleting my save and trying again but I’m pretty sure everything’s tracked via their servers. I also don’t want to lose my progress to the 100 wins etc

I considered the same thing, but I  might try reinstalling the game, But I’m gonna do the 100 wins and revive trophy’s first. Hopefully it might pop before it comes to that. 

I did it on 1.25 without any issues. I know it is glitched on Xbox though as I was in a party with someone who was playing on Xbox and they unlocked it mid match and they also bought a primary weapon (the trophy unlocked for me a few minutes later once the match ended and without me buying a primary weapon).

But I would not be surprised if trophies unlock randomly on PS4 as well like they seem to be doing on Xbox.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 1

Speaking of glitching, anybody having issues with the Gunsmith trophy? Upgraded my weapon multiple times and won't pop.

11 hours ago, lordzeze said:

I did it on 1.25 without any issues. I know it is glitched on Xbox though as I was in a party with someone who was playing on Xbox and they unlocked it mid match and they also bought a primary weapon (the trophy unlocked for me a few minutes later once the match ended and without me buying a primary weapon).

But I would not be surprised if trophies unlock randomly on PS4 as well like they seem to be doing on Xbox.

Hmmm suppose I could try playing with someone and see if unlocks. It might unlock hopefully 

8 hours ago, ChunkyKong64 said:

Speaking of glitching, anybody having issues with the Gunsmith trophy? Upgraded my weapon multiple times and won't pop.

Not for me, have you tried it with multiple characters? Might be the character your using, tho that shouldn’t be the reason but I’m not sure what to do besides waiting too see if they fix it.

Edited by NamelessOne

1 hour ago, NamelessOne said:

Hmmm suppose I could try playing with someone and see if unlocks. It might unlock hopefully 

Not for me, have you tried it with multiple characters? Might be the character your using, tho that shouldn’t be the reason but I’m not sure what to do besides waiting too see if they fix it.

Yeah I tried pretty much everyone. Even tried doing both primary weapons in the same match and still no luck. Maybe something glitched out when my Thrifty trophy glitched and popped early. Also, the win 8 matches with 8 heroes trophy glitched on me too cause it shows I only did 6 but I kept track and did 8. I guess it's Alpha so I can't be too upset, more so annoyed.

Edited by ChunkyKong64

19 hours ago, SamuraiXSlayr said:

I'm sure this isn't the case but obvsly doing it in that training mode doesn't work. I got thrifty first try, no issues for me on PS4. Used that female character with the throwing trap you play with in the tutorial.

Iv tried her, glitch( multiple times) Dime and some others and nothing. But in the awards menu it says iv done it. Just no trophy sadly.

1 hour ago, ViKed_ said:

Same for me. 

I tried to do this from PC as well because this game supports cross-save. 

Hard Carry unlocked for me by logging into my ps4. 

Thrifty's still glitched for me. Quite annoying. 

Im hoping it will get sorted soon, its bugging me lol. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...