Thrifty Not unlocking

NamelessOne

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2020 at 5:44 PM, Bullet_KwT said:

Glitched on me too , I can see in challanges progress that  I completed thrifty challange but I didn't get the trophy I won like 4 times without purchasing a primary weapon. 

Yeah, don't think they're even worried about fixing trophy stuff. They've given no word out, at least from what I've seen, and any updates they've had lately fix other bugs.

Thrifty unlocks correctly on demolition. Try it on that mode.

EDIT Did it again on 2 of my alts, worked flawlessly on both. Domination on both. Different chars on both, on each of the 6 rounds. Picked primaries from enemies on one to test.

Edited by cris3f

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

me and my friend popped it no problem  my son started playing this from his Bedroom and he cannot  get this to pop he has gone a few matches not  buying anything at all I read that it cant have a BOT in the game with us but I cant tell the difference  ? lol anyone else have info on this  I Just have two to go for platinum the 25 hour one and the 100 win matches. The game is quite fun they def. need to fix a few things such as ppl leaving lobby in mid game and or ppl sabotaging game buy killing us friendly fire.

• 1 year later...

I'm still having this issue. I've done it literally 10 times. Even been playing on Steam and can't get the Steam Achievement to pop either. Also says 0% in the profile progression though.

Edited by Loutisu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...