[NA] Summer Sale | Ends 8/13 12AM PST

Neocarleen

Got a couple games I'm considering.

1. Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries Of Fujisawa  ($2.99! a whooping 90% off, good enough for me. XD)
  2. Metro Exodus Gold Edition ($22.74, not amazing but 65% off isn't too bad)
  3. Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker Deluxe Edition ($13.49, might actually finally pick this up since its at a sweet 85%off deal)
  4. Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle ($3.79, That's 81% off! I guess this is worth mentioning, but when I buy fighters I really want all the characters eventually, and atm to get the rest of the roster it's about 30$ more ?)

That's about it from me.

4 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Many enticing games at pretty good discounts.  Nioh DLC is on sale, for those who downloaded the game when it was a freebie and wanted a chance to 100% it.  

Good catch, considering the last Season pass sale is nearly 16months ago. It's now or wait forever again. lol

9 minutes ago, OmerSenpai said:

I feel like the EU sales are at a better price. They also have many more games. The sale also lasts longer (until August the 20th).

I would like to see more of the Arcade Archives games on sale in the US, that's true.  EU has a bunch this time around.  Plus, they have a LEGO DC Villains/Heroes bundle, which is pretty cool and a good price.

Edited by IntroPhenom

30 minutes ago, Sn1per666999 said:

I was really hoping for LA Noire VR Case Files to be on sale. I'll get Judgment at least and maybe Resident Evil 3.

Do you still have your copy of LA Noire? There was a store link in the main menu, which will let you buy it at a really reduced price. Expiration was something crazy, like 2025, so it should still work.

• Like 1

here's the plan for me:

Kotodama: The 7 Mysteries Of Fujisawa (ps4)

ChaosChild (ps4)

Punchline (ps4)

American Fugitive (ps4)

plan on starting more backlog when i get my current dusk game finished (long ways to go) despite determination going up.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Is final fantasy type 0 worth playing? I always see it on sale.

Yes. The story may not be the most memorable but it's ending is one of my favorite ending in FF. I also didn't mind the gameplay...

This sale actually reminded me that Kill La Kill game exists...I have seen the anime but it has been a while... How's the gameplay?

I have my eyes on Blasphemous for a while now so I might get that one...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JaM said:

This sale actually reminded me that Kill La Kill game exists...I have seen the anime but it has been a while... How's the gameplay?

I liked it. After playing the game, I had to watch the anime. Probably one of my favorites, now. Lol. There's a demo for it, if you wanted to try before you buy.

• Like 2