so i finished the main story line and trophy Mono No Aware didnt pop

Kai_armour95

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

idk what you mean by a different experience but whether you choose to kill him or spare him, you get the trophy no matter what

Although the trophy description does say that it doesn't matter what choice you choose, but speaking from personal experience and one of the person i know, that my trophy didn't unlock when chose "spare", but did it on "kill him". And my friend's trophy unlock when he "spare" him, but didn't when he choose kill him. 

I might have exampled further in my comment above, so you won't get confused. Since i thought that he is having same issue as mine, so i kept my message short. Plus i also said in my message earlier that that's how it works for me. Sometimes, games can have glitching trophies. It's normal.

Edited by Control_Fu

6 hours ago, Control_Fu said:

Although the trophy description does say that it doesn't matter what choice you choose, but speaking from personal experience and one of the person i know, that my trophy didn't unlock when chose "spare", but did it on "kill him". And my friend's trophy unlock when he "spare" him, but didn't when he choose kill him. 

I might have exampled further in my comment above, so you won't get confused. Since i thought that he is having same issue as mine, so i kept my message short. Plus i also said in my message earlier that that's how it works for me. Sometimes, games can have glitching trophies. It's normal.

I spared him and got the trophy just fine.  It likely glitched on you when you spared him.  This game has trophies that have glitched for people, but it's fairly rare.