List rare platinum but really doable game

Catherine, both the original and the remaster

Somewhat challenging without help but with a guide they’re easy Platinums

for some reason less than 2% have the original platinum even though it’s arguably easier than the remake which has just less than 4%

Far too many to list:

Velocity Ultra/Velocity 2X - While the first game is basically a shmup, the second game is a mixture of shmup and platformer. Both highly addicting games that are very doable, but the platinum trophies won't come easily.

You have to score perfection in the levels as one level is enough to knock you off that rating. Both games play fast and require skill and some reflexes. The DLC in Velocity 2X is even more difficult, found the Dual Core too hard on my PS4 so I switched over to the Vita to finish it off.

Highly recommended, and one of the better indie titles you'll find out there.

Rogue Legacy - Basically a platformer that heavily relies on RNG, as each dungeon and map layout is different. You are someone with a sword, someone's long lost heir to find who killed the king.

The remix bosses are very difficult, but the entire game is very doable. Good ultra rare platinum to shoot for if you enjoy indies.

Batman: Arkham Knight - Many people did not like this game because of the Batmobile, but I found this in ways to be my favorite of the Arkham series.

Very rare platinum that requires Brutality 101 amongst other trophy requirements that seems to stop a lot of people from obtaining it. The Community Challenge DLC will test your skill, mettle and dedication.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - My favorite game of the PS4 generation.

This is so much that is good about this game I can't explain it all. Death March difficulty isn't that difficult, as long as you use food when needed and learn how to deal with your enemies then this isn't bad at all. Finding all of the Gwent cards can be a pain, as some as very easily missed and will require an entire new playthrough to get if you don't have a backup save.

Pushing enemies off of edges (and killing them) and making headshot kills using the crossbow were pretty annoying. Everything is very doable, but you're likely to spend at least 75 - 100 hours on the game for the platinum, provided you're not rushing through it.

-

This is just a few games that I've done.

• Like 1

Just Cause 3 is easy. Pretty generic open world stuff. Just time consuming. 

LittleBigPlanet 3 however. That games plat is at around 1.81% which is absolutely baffling. Not only is it piss easy but also extremely short. I managed to get the plat in 2 days. I have absolutely no idea how the fuck that games plat is so rare. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Azaan60 said:

Just Cause 3 is easy. Pretty generic open world stuff. Just time consuming. 

LittleBigPlanet 3 however. That games plat is at around 1.81% which is absolutely baffling. Not only is it piss easy but also extremely short. I managed to get the plat in 2 days. I have absolutely no idea how the fuck that games plat is so rare. 

Because the online was pretty broken and i believe it was a Plus game.

But out of all the LBP games it is the easiest by far.

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

Absolver (0.77%) - You can boost the 100 match wins, the main time consuming trophy is learning every move. PvE requires a bit of skill, but it's not too difficult. A decent game as well.

The Flame in the Flood (1.95%) - Fun survival game, plan ahead with your bag and items and with a bit of luck, the platinum is easy.

Wasteland 2 (4.12%) - Classic TRPG Fallout, just keep a tab on the missable trophies. Excellent game, play it.

Muramasa Rebirth (2.81%, PSVita) - Fury Mode (one hit death) is not as daunting as it sounds, you can abuse abilites to give you iFrames through certain items. Another great game.

Curious what the difference between physical and digital copy of no man's sky is in regards to the plat? 

I've just purchased the digital version. 

Mine would be

Until Dawn: Rush of Blood - probably rare due to requiring psvr, but the game is easy and the hardest trophy can be a cake walk with the use of uploading saves to the cloud after each chapter incase you perma die in psychotic mode. 

DEADBOLT (1.34%, Ultra Rare) - The buggy aiming controls kind of makes this game impossible to beat, but it is still doable! Its Platinum is very doable, but really hard for three reasons: 1-hour or less run (:gold: Famine), no-death run (:gold: Death), and five-star every mission ( :gold: War), which is very luck-based. Also, you cannot use saves for no-death and 1-hour run, as both of them have to be done in a single sitting. Otherwise, their respective trophies will void immediately. This game punishes you for wasting ammo, because the game's ammunition system is extremely scarce and limited, which requires you to use the weapons in a very proper way, as you will permanently run out of ammo from your current weapon. The game also punishes you for being a complete idiot, because no matter what, enemies can kill you if you are very unprepared. Now, for the 1-hour run, you are required to memorize the game and zip through the objectives. But be warned, because the moment enemies spot you, they will guard that spot until you are dead. The same goes for no-death run. If enemies kill you, it's done. Five-star all missions is bullshit, because the requirements are very luck-based, especially that you have to have at least higher accuracy rate and how fast you finish the mission. Again, it is very random, because some of the game's missions are a lot harder to get a 5-star.

Edited by BadRep24

Both escapists games are ultra rare. The only slightly bothersome thing is finding someone to boost the ten multiplayer wins with in 2 as the vs mode is completely dead. 

They're both really easy games and I managed to get both plats in a few days without a guide. I'd say the reason they're ultra rare is because a lot of child friendly youtubers and streamers are into the series and kids don't play for trophies. 

2 hours ago, Aergia said:

Catherine, both the original and the remaster

Somewhat challenging without help but with a guide they’re easy Platinums

for some reason less than 2% have the original platinum even though it’s arguably easier than the remake which has just less than 4%

can I ask what you mean by saying it's easy? Like how is it easy? Im curious because if its not as bad as they say, I would go back and do it.

paladins for sure it's 2% 

most of its trophies are pretty easy i've done it in 5 days because of the two hard trophies which are bounty hunter and last one standing if you're lucky you'll find an organised boosting session and boom an easy ultra rare plat added to your collection

Two person here allready reccomended Just Cause 3..

I personnally would NOT place that game in the easy categorie.. 

Some of the time/flying challenges are something else and became a deal breaker for me. And usually a LOVE those types of challenges. I dont say it is impossible but it will take a GOOD commitment and skills to get there. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

can I ask what you mean by saying it's easy? Like how is it easy? Im curious because if its not as bad as they say, I would go back and do it.

It’s just a block puzzle game, I found it quite easy to do most of the games without a guide. If you do need a guide just follow it as close as possible. The only real difficult part  of the platinums are the Tower of Babel because it’s completely random but if you have a second controller then it’s way easier.

12 hours ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

Curious what the difference between physical and digital copy of no man's sky is in regards to the plat? 

The digital version is more updated and it changed the requirements for some trophies making it more grinding than the non updated version.

Was just looking through my list, Most are pretty easy just time consuming

Bethesda RPG's - Fallout 3, 4, new Vegas and Skyrim they are pretty straight forward and easy but are just time consuming, can be played on very easy too if you wanted to

Persona 5 - is pretty easy though the gaming trophy and the fishing one are a bit of a pain due to difficulty but could get through them, Great game too but probably clocking around 100-120hrs

Call of duty: Modern warfare -, I thought it pretty easy to platinum a few challenging trophies but just need to keep trying,

Bravo team VR - Super easy I'm suprised this one isnt higher. I rented it on release very quick very easy, I think the only issue you'd have now is trying to find a coop partner for one game but you try the gaming sessions.

Transistor - Great game and I thought was pretty easy only 1 and a bit playthroughs and isn't that long, great game too. 

Metro Redux 2033 and Last Light - Not very hard, a few playthrough but their pretty good games actually, a lot of collectables and some other bits that are harder to track but isnt too hard.

Killzone 3 I could remember having any issues with this a few online trophies but nothing crazy like Killzone 2

The Surge - I loved this game and thought it wasn't too bad platinum wise, 2 playthroughs but you have to be careful to get the side quests but as long as you can do the game its easy, (is a soulsbourne game)

Sword art Online Fatal bullet - A very rare, Again time consuming but super do-able, a few playthroughs but there is a new game plus so is easy. I actually really enjoyed the game, just bought the gold edition on Switch

spacer.pngMass effect Andromeda - Is really do-able super time consuming think it took me about 90 hours but you could plan it better. Just have to be super careful that you dont go offline as trophies dont unlock. Its a bit of mess but as long as you are vigilant its not a bad plat..

Edited by Hanzoadam

The Crew - 0.98% - not especially difficult, but time consuming and requires online boosting with up to 4 players.

Nom Nom Galaxy - 1.21% - contains some online challenges with online ladders, but I don't think there are many players trying to achieve it

Skyrim VR - 1.86% - exactly same trophy set as Skyrim which by itself is simply time consuming but not really difficult

Tropico 5 - 2.34% - some online boosting required, other than that pretty pleasant experience

Just Cause 3 - 3.45% - large open world with tons of busy work, I found it pretty doable with exception of some flying and destruction challenges, took me about 160hrs to complete

Edited by Raveniteh

4 minutes ago, Raveniteh said:

The Crew - 0.98% - not especially difficult, but time consuming and requires online boosting with up to 4 players.

This Crew is a very enjoyable game but a couple of the trophies are highly glitchy and have locked a large number of us out from obtaining.