I hate this game

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 11:24 AM, GarbledFlask54 said:

I am so sick and tired of the game crashing. I was trying to do the platinum run for that game and it killed me because Ratalaika Games kept crashing way too much and I deleted it for 30 days. I'll never do the EU version or the AS versions ever.

I enjoyed SB for the most-part. The only thing that was a tad annoying were the Ninjas in the later levels.

52 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

it is pretty annoying, i dont know if its the game or my controller but my character will get stuck facing one way or sometimes just keep moving in one direction and get stuck. its enough to drive you bat shit near the end levels after tons of button mashing

It's the game. I completed it many times on all versions. And it happened every time. The Vita was the worst. 

I found the best way to get around it was to just flick the joystick in the opposite direction, then back again.

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I enjoyed SB for the most-part. The only thing that was a tad annoying were the Ninjas in the later levels.

It's the game. I completed it many times on all versions. And it happened every time. The Vita was the worst. 

I found the best way to get around it was to just flick the joystick in the opposite direction, then back again.

thanks. i just finished it i switched my tactic to jump kicks only and what i would do is try to move around until 3 were in a group and if you time it right you can continuously (luckily) hit that 3 group over and over again  until they die. im glad i didnt try this on the vita first my sticks would be broke lol skipping that one for wear and tear sake