A_SockMonkey

Diablo III Item Trading Thread

35 posts in this topic

Please feel free to post any equipment/items/etc you would like to trade or that you need.

Me personally: I am looking for all legendary/set gear (trying to collect them all haha)

Ambitious goal to try to collect them all, considering you could get the same legendary with different stats.

Hey guys, so you know you can dupe items, This is a good way to trade items you want to keep

It's possible to dupe your own items with a second controller.
1. Back up your main save on a USB.
2. Create a new user on your PS3 (You don't have to sign up for PSN)
3. Go on your main account and start Diablo 3
4. At main menu press start on your second controller and make a new profile under the name of the user you just created.
5. Drop anything you want to dupe on your main account and pick it up on your second controller. (Also you can dupe money by going to the party menu and press triangle to give money.)
6.Quit the game and reload the back up of your save.
7. Get back all items from second controller and you have successfully duplicated any item you want.

I cant claim this credit, This was taken from http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/diablo-iii/209348-trade-centre-items-requests-item-duplication-methods-inside.html

Edited by Ravennoir

ahhhhhhhh noooooo. I hate dupes.

In need of some good Gold Find items. I have a bunch of stuff that I can trade or gold. 

My characters :

Witch Doctor 60

Demon Hunter 32

Wizard 25

Barbarian 25

Monk 23

Edited by bmj14772

I am looking for pages of jewel crafting as well as crafting pages for the black Smith and jewel guy.

My psn is awells420

I'm not sure if people are still playing/willing to give away somethings, but I could use a few OP weapons for my Monk. Hit me up on the PSN if you can PSN kidson2004. If not, then its kool.

Got an extra plan of Radiant Star Ruby, if anyone needs it you can add me.

Edited by Jendryk-ca

Design: Flawless Star Emerald

Design: Radiant Star Amethyst

Plan: Amulet of Strength

Plan: Razorspikes of Vitality

All for the taking who ever wants them

Am looking for the Puzzling Ring. Willing to return it once I get the 100 goblin trophy.

(edit) I got this ring by grinding act 1 hell mode master II difficulty Dooming in Worthing quest. The irony is that I got the ring after I had randomly dispatched 100 treasure gobs.

BTW: If you are having trouble with this, or getting frustrated finding these little snots, I found one everytime I did fields of frost (before the bridge) in act III. I cleared the area before the bridge and got one every time. Once I killed the gob, I quit and redid the same act/quest/difficulty. Worked 100%

Edited by Disco_Boy26

I everyone,

I'm looking for the puzzle ring too and a good gold finding item

You can ad me in your friend if you are agree to give me these objects

Thanks

I got the 100% gold bonus chest armor.  Once I get my 5 million gold, I have no reason to keep it.

I'm looking for set items.  If you have a partial armor set, why not attempt to complete your set.  At this moment, I don't have a complete set of anything, but the more people trade with me, the sooner I will have a complete set of everything.  if you are wondering how trading with me would benefit you, here an example:

1.  Check to see if you have a valuable item that you wish to trade.

2.  Let me borrow your item for a few minutes.  Then I will give it back to you.  You have nothing to lose.

3.  In return, I will give you everything I have.  This is a limited of time offer because I will soon move on to other games.

Disclaimer:  I will definitely give you back everything you give me and much more.  However, please note that accident may happen.  For example, you drop your item for me to pick up, but some one else pick it up before I do.  Also may be my PS3 freeze before I have a chance to pick up your items or something.  Sorry, I can't give you back what I don't have, but I will give you everything I have as a thank you gifts for your attempt.   Like everything else in life, there are risks for everything.  I'm risky my life every day to go to work, knowing that I may get killed by someone who is texting while driving.  Of course, it's possible that you give me something, but I die (probably by someone texting while driving and ram into my house while checking their Facebook page) before I can give it back to you.  Anything is possible; sometimes, we just have to risk it.  Sure you can trust me.  The bottom line, if I have unfairly taken advantage of anyone, I'm sure you would be hearing about it by now.

Edited by Sara-Rosecult

Looking for Goldskin armor, got a +25% exp ring for trade

I have the Goldskin, legendary chest armor that you are looking for:

+82 Resist All Elements

+439 Armor

+100% gold from Monsters

*Melee attackers take 2200 damage per hit

*Chance for enemies to drop gold when you hit them.

---------------

Total armor protection = 842

Send me a friend request if you are interested.  In exchange, I would like to borrow your +25% exp ring for a few minutes.  By "borrow", I mean that I will give it back to you, but I need to hold it for just for a few minutes.    

I'm also looking for a Blackthone Belt to complete my Blackthone set.  Same deal, if anyone let me hold their Blackthone Belt for a few minutes, in return, I will give them a complete Blackthone set. 

I'm looking for a puzzle ring to get the 100 treasure golbin i have some green text weapons and gear, some orange, gold stuff etc.

I have the goldskin armor, but I am looking for other items to give a considerable boost to gold find %.

Willing to buy or loan/ trade what I have.

hey i really need a puzzle ring willing to trade legendaries 

hey i really need a puzzle ring willing to trade legendaries 

Do you still need one? I'll trade it for a Goldskin armor (preferably one that has the "chance for enemies to drop gold when you hit them" effect).

Do you still need one? I'll trade it for a Goldskin armor (preferably one that has the "chance for enemies to drop gold when you hit them" effect).

i don't have that but i have a bunch of high gold drop rate gear for wizard if you want 

i don't have that but i have a bunch of high gold drop rate gear for wizard if you want 

I'm almost done with the grind. You can have the puzzle ring for free if you want. 

I'm almost done with the grind. You can have the puzzle ring for free if you want. 

thanks would really appreciate it

Hey guys I am looking for a puzzle ring for a level 60 Barbarian. I dont have much to trade but am willing to part with what i have. Thanks in advance

I'm looking for a level 60 hardcore mode witching hour belt.

i trade i've got parts for the level 1 hellfire ring and a ton of legendary, set and archon blacksmith plans