Physical PS4 Games

NOWITSREYNTIME17

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Madara Uchiha said:

Since there is not a show-off your collection thread, why not use this to show updates on physical collections. Since the last pic of my collection a lot has changed, i.e personally and collection growth so here is my updated collection...and yes I will buy a shelf to store them on soon

5wS1ERP.jpg

great idea! I am all for it!

• 3 months later...

I only have 30+ physical PS4 games, I have over 600 PS1 games, but that's hardly here nor there.

I like to collect physical copies of games, older titles have these great manuals (as dumb as that sounds) full of pictures, lore, sometimes jokes and pictures of the devs as a group.

I'd love to have manuals now in newer games, but times are changing and you can hardly demand them.

Edited by Daedalus_1990
Erroneously typed cant instead of can.

1 hour ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

No need to post a pic.  I think I have, like 20 physical games. 1f62d.png

28 minutes ago, Ninjise said:

Yeah same here, my collection too small to take a picture., I have around 30 games physical and 30 games digitally.

9 minutes ago, Daedalus_1990 said:

I only have 30+ physical PS4 games, I have over 600 PS1 games, but that's hardly here nor there.

I like to collect physical copies of games, older titles have these great manuals (as dumb as that sounds) full of pictures, lore, sometimes jokes and pictures of the devs as a group.

I'd love to have manuals now in newer games, but times are changing and you cant hardly demand them.

Your guys collections can't ever be too small to post a collection pic! I love to see people's collections no matter how big or small they are!

21 hours ago, shxrpay said:

@NZBigC

iZJ9N9Y.jpeg

its not much but its honest work

Nice little collection you have there :) I can't really see the titles though because the picture is a bit small.

19 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Your guys collections can't ever be too small to post a collection pic! I love to see people's collections no matter how big or small they are!

Agreed!

• Like 2

On 7/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, MandA60VISE said:

182 physical games for PS4. I had to switch the bookshelves I keep them and all my PS1, 2, 3, PSP, and Vita games because it had more room. I'm going to need a bigger bookshelf soon just for my PS4 games. Heaven knows what'll happen when I start getting PS5 games.

Since last I posted I now have 206 physical PS4 games. I don't feel like counting but I have more on pre-order from Limited Run Games and other similar places. I've been mainly trying to get more PS2 games before the prices keep skyrocketing. As well I'm trying to get every PS3 game I want so I can play and finish them and put away my PS3. Just got Suikoden III, IV, and V and Chulip recently. If you're curious here's a pastebin of every game I own because I don't have updated pictures.

https://pastebin.com/GhW7cXiz

7 hours ago, MandA60VISE said:

Since last I posted I now have 206 physical PS4 games. I don't feel like counting but I have more on pre-order from Limited Run Games and other similar places. I've been mainly trying to get more PS2 games before the prices keep skyrocketing. As well I'm trying to get every PS3 game I want so I can play and finish them and put away my PS3. Just got Suikoden III, IV, and V and Chulip recently. If you're curious here's a pastebin of every game I own because I don't have updated pictures.

https://pastebin.com/GhW7cXiz

So awesome! Love to see the update and good luck on the PS2 and PS3 hunt!

10 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Nice little collection you have there :) I can't really see the titles though because the picture is a bit small.

I apologize for that, the picture obviously has some quality issues :P. Here are the titles:

PS3:

Battlefield: Bad Company

COD Modern Warfare 3

2x LEGO Dimensions (long story lmao)

Medal of Honor: Limited Edition

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Assassin's Creed III

Jax and Dexter Collection

Minecraft Story Mode w/ all dlc

COD Black Ops II

PS4:

King's Quest Collection

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

The Division 2

My Riding Stables: Life with Horses (not exactly too proud of this one)

Minecraft

Truberbrook

Rime

Adventure Time: Investigations

Marvel's Spider-Man

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Subnautica

Scribblenauts Showdown

Overwatch

NBA 2k18

Skylanders SuperChargers

3 hours ago, shxrpay said:

I apologize for that, the picture obviously has some quality issues :P. Here are the titles:

PS3:

Battlefield: Bad Company

COD Modern Warfare 3

2x LEGO Dimensions (long story lmao)

Medal of Honor: Limited Edition

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Assassin's Creed III

Jax and Dexter Collection

Minecraft Story Mode w/ all dlc

COD Black Ops II

PS4:

King's Quest Collection

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

The Division 2

My Riding Stables: Life with Horses (not exactly too proud of this one)

Minecraft

Truberbrook

Rime

Adventure Time: Investigations

Marvel's Spider-Man

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Subnautica

Scribblenauts Showdown

Overwatch

NBA 2k18

Skylanders SuperChargers

nice!

• Like 1

Hey, I'm an all digitial gamer here just checking in. I did collect physical games initially. My collection only hit around 10 before I realised digital would suit me better and transitioned.

Firstly, I move around a lot. Having everything on a 5Tb hard drive made that much easier, and I appreciate needing less space.

Secondly, When I see a collection I see what's wrong with it mostly. Like a scuff on cover, a crack on a case or a harder to find title missing. I can't appreciate what I have as I'm so focussed on what I don't. When I see other people's collections and it's filled with price sticker covered covers, or scratched discs it stresses me.

Third, I was long haul cabin crew (pre-pandemic. That isn't the case any more) and I'd take my slim PS4 with me on layovers for my jet lag fueled, middle-of-the-night gaming, so again a portable hard drive was the better option. I could bring my entire collection with me.

I've stuck with digital on PS5 and I'm happy, but do occasionally miss seeing a shelf of pristine, like-new games filling it.

1 hour ago, guy_flies said:

Hey, I'm an all digitial gamer here just checking in. I did collect physical games initially. My collection only hit around 10 before I realised digital would suit me better and transitioned.

Firstly, I move around a lot. Having everything on a 5Tb hard drive made that much easier, and I appreciate needing less space.

Secondly, When I see a collection I see what's wrong with it mostly. Like a scuff on cover, a crack on a case or a harder to find title missing. I can't appreciate what I have as I'm so focussed on what I don't. When I see other people's collections and it's filled with price sticker covered covers, or scratched discs it stresses me.

Third, I was long haul cabin crew (pre-pandemic. That isn't the case any more) and I'd take my slim PS4 with me on layovers for my jet lag fueled, middle-of-the-night gaming, so again a portable hard drive was the better option. I could bring my entire collection with me.

I've stuck with digital on PS5 and I'm happy, but do occasionally miss seeing a shelf of pristine, like-new games filling it.

hoping you go back to physical!

I have more boxed Vita games than I have for PS4, about 10 or so. Due to them being Japanese Vita games, and you can't buy Japanese Vita games digitally and be able use them on a UK account so I had to buy the boxed version to be able to play them.

I used to be so against digital only, especially during the XBone incident.

But my Japanese home is tiny, even the 3 PS4 games I haveI feel like they take up too much space. Being able to buy and be playing within 10 minutes and not having to stand up and sit down again just to change games and they take up no space. I've got so lazy in my middle age...

Boxed for PS4 I only have:-

Shenmue III backers edition

Tetris Effect (USA)

Puto Puyo Tetris (JP)

Sorry I suck. lol

12 hours ago, enaysoft said:

I have more boxed Vita games than I have for PS4, about 10 or so. Due to them being Japanese Vita games, and you can't buy Japanese Vita games digitally and be able use them on a UK account so I had to buy the boxed version to be able to play them.

I used to be so against digital only, especially during the XBone incident.

But my Japanese home is tiny, even the 3 PS4 games I haveI feel like they take up too much space. Being able to buy and be playing within 10 minutes and not having to stand up and sit down again just to change games and they take up no space. I've got so lazy in my middle age...

Boxed for PS4 I only have:-

Shenmue III backers edition

Tetris Effect (USA)

Puto Puyo Tetris (JP)

Sorry I suck. lol

damn, it's alright..at least you admit it lmao

• Like 1