NOWITSREYNTIME17

Physical PS4 Games

163 posts in this topic

Bloody hell as if i gotta follow that last post...goddamn. Alphabetized as well i think? Impressive.

I collect physical editions of rpg/strategy/weird games. Pretty much everything else is digital, usually off the sale part of psn store. 

I have 78 physical PS4 games and 25 Vita Games. 

And a whopping big backlog. 

Edited by punkshepherd
Lizard People

4 minutes ago, punkshepherd said:

Bloody hell as if i gotta follow that last post...goddamn. Alphabetized as well i think? Impressive.

I collect physical editions of rpg/strategy/weird games. Pretty much everything else is digital, usually off the sale part of psn store. 

I have 78 physical PS4 games and 25 Vita Games. 

And a whopping big backlog. 

Yup alphabetized (maybe a few out of place but ah well). 233 cases right there :P

Go on and post if you can. No collection too big or too small. At least you have more Vita games than me haha. I think I have about 8.

I have over 600 here at my house and not counting the ones that I sent to my parents house. Was going for a complete ps4 collection but “limited” releases kind of screw it up. 

40 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

This was the best I had at the moment, it is from October 2019. My 2020 remodel was delayed due to COVID. I have close to 1,300 PS4 games now, and almost 7000 total games in the collection these days.

@NOWITSREYNTIME17

EFyORLVWwAE8IIN?format=jpg&name=large

Wow, more PS4 games there than at the store! lol

Edited by enaysoft

47 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

This was the best I had at the moment, it is from October 2019. My 2020 remodel was delayed due to COVID. I have close to 1,300 PS4 games now, and almost 7000 total games in the collection these days.

@NOWITSREYNTIME17

such a nice looking collection! And I am super jealous of the AI special agent edition

3 hours ago, thekingsman123 said:

It's been awhile.

sLVvL7k.jpg

u87MNfj.jpg

glad to see the update!

On 26/12/2020 at 1:47 AM, Corrosivescott said:

@NOWITSREYNTIME17

That special Agents Editon of AI is neat, i ordered a copy of that 2 days before Christmas , still waiting to arrive . What a great display collection you got yourself 😉

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

That special Agents Editon of AI is neat, i ordered a copy of that 2 days before Christmas , still waiting to arrive . What a great display collection you got yourself 1f609.png

thanks to you, I was reminded of the Special edition and ordered mine just now, thanks!

10 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

thanks to you, I was reminded of the Special edition and ordered mine just now, thanks!

You're welcome 😄

It surely deserves our support , the game seems to be great coming from director of Zero Escape Trilogy , Kotaro Uchikoshi. 

I hope my copy arrives soon and well 🤗

18 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

You're welcome 1f604.png

It surely deserves our support , the game seems to be great coming from director of Zero Escape Trilogy , Kotaro Uchikoshi. 

I hope my copy arrives soon and well 1f917.png

Yes I heard that and seeing as I love Zero Escape, I am super hyped to play it

20 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

That special Agents Editon of AI is neat, i ordered a copy of that 2 days before Christmas , still waiting to arrive . What a great display collection you got yourself 1f609.png

I bought this when it released, that's how old the photo is. I am almost done with my remodeling... 2020 was a year of constant delays :( I wish it was still this organized right now :D  Thanks though it is my 2nd most collected system.

On 12/25/2020 at 9:27 PM, enaysoft said:

Wow, more PS4 games there than at the store! lol

Yep lol these days I walk into a store and I'm like I have more games stored in the closet than they have out on the shelf.

On 12/25/2020 at 9:35 PM, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

such a nice looking collection! And I am super jealous of the AI special agent edition

Thank you, as soon as I get all the remodeling done I will post a updated photo.

I just started 6 months ago collecting physical games. I have like 40 PS4 games and like 30 PS3 games. I used to download my games, but I found collecting physical is way more fun! I plan on buying all of my PS5 games physically. I have like 5 of those.

49 minutes ago, nolanexpress08 said:

I just started 6 months ago collecting physical games. I have like 40 PS4 games and like 30 PS3 games. I used to download my games, but I found collecting physical is way more fun! I plan on buying all of my PS5 games physically. I have like 5 of those.

post a picture of the collection if you can! We all would love to see!

My collection is so small I'm ashamed to post it compared to what people here have but here it goes:

bwnf709vqj861.jpg

The rest of the games I have are all digital!

38 minutes ago, dany4k_93 said:

My collection is so small I'm ashamed to post it compared to what people here have but here it goes:

bwnf709vqj861.jpg

The rest of the games I have are all digital!

No need to be ashamed of that collection, I like looking at smaller ones because they are focused and tell you what the person likes to play. Take mine I have over 7000 games and its a mess most of the time because of all the stuff I have shuffling around to make room and I can never decide what to play. 

14 minutes ago, Corrosivescott said:

No need to be ashamed of that collection, I like looking at smaller ones because they are focused and tell you what the person likes to play. Take mine I have over 7000 games and its a mess most of the time because of all the stuff I have shuffling around to make room and I can never decide what to play. 

agreed! No need to be ashamed man, you have some great stuff!

Sorry for the low quality pictures.

This is my current collection with DMC HD Collection, Ni no Kuni 2 and Okami HD  missing from the pictures.
Nincs elérhető leírás.Nincs elérhető leírás.Nincs elérhető leírás.

5 minutes ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

This is my current collection with DMC HD Collection, Ni no Kuni 2 and Okami HD  missing from the pictures.

Also missing from the pictures are:
Metro Exodus
Catherine
Uncharted 4

1 hour ago, CsabelitoHUN said:

Sorry for the low quality pictures.

Also missing from the pictures are:
Metro Exodus
Catherine
Uncharted 4

Ive been looking for Rabi-Ribi and Wings of Freedom for awhile.

12 minutes ago, thekingsman123 said:

Ive been looking for Rabi-Ribi and Wings of Freedom for awhile.

Bought Wings of Freedom way back

As for Rabi-Ribi I just happened to notice it in a small store nearby, they only had one copy so I just had to snag it

I have around 25 physical ps4 games. I only play games i own on disc.

2 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

I have around 25 physical ps4 games. I only play games i own on disc.

very nice

I do. I also used to collect the printed strategy guides for each game I had, but it looks like those are slowly dying out.