Physical PS4 Games

NOWITSREYNTIME17

Physical all the way! Got quite a collection now of PS4 games and just beginning my physical PS5 game collection. I also collect steelbooks for games I enjoy. Need something tangible, look at to admire, and most importantly, just knowing I fuckin own it. ?

• Like 2

On 1/27/2021 at 7:32 PM, Kristen Danielle said:

I do. I also used to collect the printed strategy guides for each game I had, but it looks like those are slowly dying out.

very nice. Always fun to collect strategy guides

23 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Physical all the way! Got quite a collection now of PS4 games and just beginning my physical PS5 game collection. I also collect steelbooks for games I enjoy. Need something tangible, look at to admire, and most importantly, just knowing I fuckin own it. 1f61c.png

I love to hear it!

#physicalalltheway

On 1/28/2021 at 2:07 PM, MrTrofyHunter said:

Physical all the way! Got quite a collection now of PS4 games and just beginning my physical PS5 game collection. I also collect steelbooks for games I enjoy. Need something tangible, look at to admire, and most importantly, just knowing I fuckin own it. ?

Any pics of your ps4 and/or ps5 collection?

Here is a pic of my physical ps5 collection:

Hero 3 Shelf Small Bookcase by Platform 10

• Like 3

I enjoy physical media. It's cool to collect sometimes, too. But despite purchasing a lot of games for my PS4 after getting it in 2019, I don't have that many physical games.

First-Party

The Last of Us Remastered

Marvel's Spider-Man

Ghost of Tsushima 

Third-Party

Stardew Valley

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

Dragon Quest Builders 2

Lego Marvel Collection

I like getting physical games on Switch more because of Switch's slow download speeds (even worse than the PS4's download speeds), more expensive storage, and most of the game is on the cartridge. With the PS4, I have to install the game even if the file size is small and it's on disc.

I do plan on getting more physical games on PS4, like Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. My digital library (even excluding Instant Library games) will just continue to dwarf my physical collection.

My partner and I both play games together, and so our disposable income pretty much goes on nothing but games (and figurines for me).

So, we can't actually remember everything we order, but this is just what we have listed in an excel spreadsheet.

The numbers will be individual games, it won't include games we have multiple copies of:

PS4:  922

PS3: 463

PS2: 341

PSP: 39

PS Vita: 124

PC Visual Novels: 75

Nintendo DS: 49

Nintendo 3DS: 20

Nintendo Wii: 56

Nintendo Switch: 19

PC: 113

This is not a complete list as we're waiting for some we've ordered, pre-ordered or backed on kickstarter.

It's also not a complete list cos storage space is an issue, and as we tidy the place, we'll start listing the rest  ;)  <3

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

My partner and I both play games together, and so our disposable income pretty much goes on nothing but games (and figurines for me).

So, we can't actually remember everything we order, but this is just what we have listed in an excel spreadsheet.

The numbers will be individual games, it won't include games we have multiple copies of:

PS4:  922

PS3: 463

PS2: 341

PSP: 39

PS Vita: 124

PC Visual Novels: 75

Nintendo DS: 49

Nintendo 3DS: 20

Nintendo Wii: 56

Nintendo Switch: 19

PC: 113

This is not a complete list as we're waiting for some we've ordered, pre-ordered or backed on kickstarter.

It's also not a complete list cos storage space is an issue, and as we tidy the place, we'll start listing the rest  ;)  <3

Yo that is so awesome and it sounds like you have a great collection too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the PS4 collection.  I don't see it changing much at this point... besides swapping a game or three out for their PS5 counterparts someday (FF7 Remake, Death Stranding?, etc) and maybe randomly getting into another older game/series down the road.

BUpYXij.jpg

• Like 1