The Last Of Us 2 won't show up on my trophy list.

VancoAnne

Hi, I’ve been having a mildly annoying problem these last few days and want to know if any of you guys can help me. 

A little back story: I usually try to get a 100% out of the games I play so I’m very selective with the games I show on my list - because I’m pretty much a perfectionist and like things a certain way - weird, I know.  As a result of that, I usually hide the games I know I won’t complete so that they won’t show as well...incomplete. I did that with TLOU 2.

I recently decided to get the Platinum for TLOU 2 anyway and put it off of the ‘Hidden Games’ list, however it still doesn’t show up on my trophy list here on the site. How come? Is there anything else I can do to make it show up?

PS: My friends can see I’m playing it when they see my profile on the PS4 but I can't keep track of it here on the site at all. So I don’t understand what’s going on.

Thank you in advance, have a good day!

Edited by VancoAnne

2 hours ago, VancoAnne said:

Hi, I’ve been having a mildly annoying problem these last few days and want to know if any of you guys can help me. 

A little back story: I usually try to get a 100% out of the games I play so I’m very selective with the games I show on my list - because I’m pretty much a perfectionist and like things a certain way - weird, I know.  As a result of that, I usually hide the games I know I won’t complete so that they won’t show as well...incomplete. I did that with TLOU 2.

I recently decided to get the Platinum for TLOU 2 anyway and put it off of the ‘Hidden Games’ list, however it still doesn’t show up on my trophy list here on the site. How come? Is there anything else I can do to make it show up?

PS: My friends can see I’m playing it when they see my profile on the PS4 but I can't keep track of it here on the site at all. So I don’t understand what’s going on.

Thank you in advance, have a good day!

It’s showing right here:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/10960-the-last-of-us-part-ii/VancoAnne