Arcade Runs.

Vergil

Since the guide is "great" with no videos. 

I have uploaded all my runs for this game for future players. If anyone wants to check out this game :) well technically only Very hard is troublesome, others are not so bad. 

So i used the "White" character for Very hard. What he can do is, absorb the bullets yellow and purple. By doing so you replenish a small amount of health. Note that rockets and other big stuff is not possible, just the small bullets. 

I mostly did it while in slowmotion mode cause the bullets come quite fast at your way. 

Note though that its not like you can brezze through the game for an easy platinum. Its still hard. Thing is with "White" he is dependent on his rank. The higher rank the more damage he does and his reach is bigger and vice versa the lower rank you got. So that's when the struggle comes. Even if you have an S rank, 2 hits gets you to zero and you need to start all over with rank. So key point is trying to keep your rank as much as possible at S rank while not getting hit obviously. You can check my Very hard run to see how it looks like. Good luck :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

These are not games that casuals could platinum. Only the hardcore will even attempt to do Bleed and Bleed 2. The skill level required is just too high for the average player.

While they're both short enough to be done in well under a hour for each playthrough, there is literally little to no room for error especially for doing Arcade mode on Very Hard difficulty. It's sort of a throwback to old 80s arcade games and some NES era games where they just threw everything at you, mastery of the games was required.

Comparing this to Mein Leben in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, I'd say even Mein Leben is easier than this.

These games are probably out of my skill set. Which is fine, because our trophy profiles are supposed to reflect what we could and couldn't complete due to lack of skill or lack of dedication.

Still, these videos will help everyone wishing to beat this game.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Spaz said:

These are not games that casuals could platinum. Only the hardcore will even attempt to do Bleed and Bleed 2. The skill level required is just too high for the average player.

While they're both short enough to be done in well under a hour for each playthrough, there is literally little to no room for error especially for doing Arcade mode on Very Hard difficulty. It's sort of a throwback to old 80s arcade games and some NES era games where they just threw everything at you, mastery of the games was required.

Comparing this to Mein Leben in Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, I'd say even Mein Leben is easier than this.

These games are probably out of my skill set. Which is fine, because our trophy profiles are supposed to reflect what we could and couldn't complete due to lack of skill or lack of dedication.

Looks mostly easy on levels. Pfft Mein Leben is worst then this Spaz. Why don't you try both Bleeds anyway?

On 11/22/2020 at 3:50 AM, Vergil said:

Bleed 2 is definitely harder than Bleed 1 but no mein leben is totally different 

Granted these games are far more niche, but even with so few game owners, both games have pretty low platinum rarity percentages.

Wolfenstein II in contrast has several hundred people with the Mein Leben trophy, as opposed to a very select few who have the Bleed 1 and Bleed 2 platinum trophies. I understand that you can't just outright judge trophy rarities and label something as hard or easy, but seeing how most trophies in these two games have pretty low percentages, I think it's safe to say that they're both quite challenging.

I'm so so to average at best in shooters of any kind, so these are definitely two games that I can see myself raging over.

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Granted these games are far more niche, but even with so few game owners, both games have pretty low platinum rarity percentages.

Wolfenstein II in contrast has several hundred people with the Mein Leben trophy, as opposed to a very select few who have the Bleed 1 and Bleed 2 platinum trophies. I understand that you can't just outright judge trophy rarities and label something as hard or easy, but seeing how most trophies in these two games have pretty low percentages, I think it's safe to say that they're both quite challenging.

I'm so so to average at best in shooters of any kind, so these are definitely two games that I can see myself raging over.

You managed to do SMB. I really don't see why you wouldn't be able to finish both Bleed games 

On 2020-11-22 at 6:05 AM, Spaz said:

Wolfenstein 2 is a completely different game I wouldn’t compare it to an arcade or SMB.

So rarity, total people who earned the plat etc doesn't matter at all....sure it can give an accurate image of the difficulty but still you have to try the game urself in order to set a rating how hard it is.

You will have no problem to achieve the platinum in both games upon checking your list.

• Like 3

• 3 years later...
On 11/21/2020 at 11:05 PM, AJ_Radio said:

The game is nowhere near the same difficulty as Wolfenstein, your probably assuming it's difficult because of the lack of people starting this game it's just a small player base doesn't mean it's insanely difficult wouldn't say it requires that much effort as both games have something that makes them easier like the first game has upgrades but the one that's really going to help you out is slow-mo 2x regeneration thanks to this you can literally spam it over and over turning making most bosses easy as they are pretty much permanently in slow-mo the white weapon will also allow you to obliterate bosses the higher your style meter, while the second game has no upgrades but has better characters some that can regenerate health which will come in handy for Arcade mode since the higher difficulty you are the less effective the healing packs are, The best character is definitely White literally the weapon as a playable character from the first game, can absorb pellets to regenerate health and the higher style meter the more damage and range you get on your weapon the only downside is that he can't really take hits since very hard doubles the damage for most attacks it will destroy your style very easily. The first game is like a 6/10 difficulty, while the second game is like an 8/10, so clearly not even close to being harder than Wolfenstein.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:54 PM, AJ_Radio said:

So you're saying it's possible for me to finish both in under a week.

Both games are short, so completing it in under a week is very possible.
Edited by Kimura Takahashi