Ok, so i started NA version by accident, will this affect crossave

3 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

As title says, when im done with eu one, will this affect the NA Versions autopopping? Since i started both of them?

Will i have to do 2000 matches now? Each with jason and counsler

I can't say for certain, but the way the autopop works is that the trophies are tied to your online name, not a save file on your system.  I see no reason why it wouldn't work (I'm NA and did the EU version first, then autopopped the NA version).  I would stick on one version until it's done, just to be ultra safe.

Just now, themindisacity said:

I can't say for certain, but the way the autopop works is that the trophies are tied to your online name, not a save file on your system.  I see no reason why it wouldn't work (I'm NA and did the EU version first, then autopopped the NA version).  I would stick on one version until it's done, just to be ultra safe.

Ok, i will do that, shiit if have to boost it twice fully? FML!!!! But ill stay to one version til im done?

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, timpurnat said:

So @DividedByMankind was everything ok? I'm planning to boost all 2+ player trophies in EU and NA in one session and I just wanna be sure I don't get fucked, really don't want to grind this game twice

Yup everything was ok, thank god. Imagine if i had to play through it twice? 4000 plays total that.

You can keep switching versions every time you earn a trophy.

Edited by DividedByMankind
  • Like 2

Ok, i am having trouble with unlocking 1313kills trophy. Tried googling but nothing i could find that helps me.

So this is the case, i did 1000plays with jason last night, and i made sure i killed my dummy to end match quickly, which equals 1000kills(not idling)

And now i used a 2nd dummy  to make the kills go quicker. So for 9h straight i got around 900kils. With my main and 2 dummies. I should of got this trophy 6h.ago. i am around 1900kills

Anyone else had trouble with it? Or is it just that i have messed up the server save by accidently starting the NA version?

Edit: Really not sure what happend, but i am sure that i have well over 2000kills now ?

Edited by DividedByMankind