Difficulty spike in Dedicated To The Cause

qsire246

Lets just talk about the weird requirements and the last precision contract.

But the biggest problem is the 8th covert contract where u have to escape the vault without being spotted.

If anyone did this or has any tips pls let me know cause even if I managed to stealth all the way to the vault door I could not press the button without being noticed.

Even tutorials on youtube don't help so if anyone knows how to do this along with the last precision contract:pls tell me ull save me a whole new vita!

To escape the vault, always set the left bomb last, climb the stairs to your right, wait for one guard on catwalk to come through, kill him with headshot and then advance to your right while in prone position. 

For last, 2 guards will come and you simply kill them, if you did this correctly, you can escape the vault undetected. It's a bit tricky to explain here, but this is that worked for me. Hope that helps

• Like 1

Ohh thank u i found gas grenades helpfull as they kill benoit in 10 seconds making this mission less painful.

Though the challenge i managed to kill benoit in 10 seconds and shoot three mercenaries in flight which was hard to aim.Luckily they land close to u