That one trophy that prevented you from getting the platinum....

Cloudbahamut

21 hours ago, DaveMcDamage said:

Sorry man. I go for the 100%. Platinums are pointless but I should often get 100% confused with getting a platinum. Owned the 360 for a long time and got used to concentrating on completions lol. 

Hated how you couldn’t 100% a vase game on Xbox if it had DLC release. Much prefer the Sony system that recognises both, but DLC is secondary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dodolis said:

My friend... my brother... have you never played an old game with janky controlls which constantly pissed you off ? 

See uncharted drakes fortune IS VERY FIRST GAME in which I DIED IN A CUTSCENE. 

Not much point in takin a piss for a silly trophy , this game has some of the worst 100% accuracy +80 damage enemies and that level with water mobile ? I just dont have enough luck to beat that one on crushed guaranteed.

Sister my man, sister xD Ya, you are right, the controlls are outdated as hell. Maybe I didn't find it that hard since before I got my PS4 I would only play Uncharted games on my PS3 over and over again for like 6 years. And I only got PS4 to play Uncharted 4 lol

Edited by Herbset
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Oh yeah this shitty game with it's shitty trophies, I know what you're talking about. Finishing the game on realistic gave me the chills. Terrible. But hey I got one little good news for you. There actually is a glitch that makes immersion very easy. See video in spoiler:

Hide contents

I actually can't believe it still works. Thank you chief!! Now I gotta do the rest which doesn't seem as bad by comparison!

Another Level and A La Mode in Twisted Metal were the two stupid online trophies that prevented me from getting the platinum.  I played that game on and off for a few years and since the online is shut down as of the end of January 2019, I won't ever get it.

There is one game that I always consider "the Plat that got away". And that's Deus Ex: Human Revolution. And that's because of that damned Foxiest of the Hounds trophy where you can't raise a single alarm the entire game. I restarted the game 4 times to make sure I was completely focused and doing everything right. When the end of the game finally came around and I was so certain I did it all correctly...all the appropriate trophies popped....except Foxiest of the Hounds. I was literally heart broken...I just couldn't do it again. Technically it wasn't my LAST trophy, as I had a few more that needed to be gotten in a second, non-stealth, playthrough. But it's the reason I never touched the game again. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Hated how you couldn’t 100% a vase game on Xbox if it had DLC release. Much prefer the Sony system that recognises both, but DLC is secondary.

SONY do the exact same thing. If you have the 100% platinum and then they release DLC trophies, your 100% decreases. The only benefit in this regard is that the Xbox uses the system as a type of scoreboard/leaderboard, where as the platinum system became pointless. 

4 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

SONY do the exact same thing. If you have the 100% platinum and then they release DLC trophies, your 100% decreases. The only benefit in this regard is that the Xbox uses the system as a type of scoreboard/leaderboard, where as the platinum system became pointless. 

? I haven’t had an Xbox since mid 360 era so I’m not sure if things have changed, but I remember having 100% then DLC releasing and I didn’t have 100% any longer; whereas on PlayStation I still had the plat which denotes 100% on the base game and a bar saying 100% with the DLC as seperate lists with their own percentage out of 100 seperate from the main game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DaveMcDamage said:

That's why he said BASE game. The 100 % of the base game does not decrease with DLC trophies and you don't need to get 100 % of the DLC trophies to get the platinum.

And why would the platinum be pointless ? To me getting the platinum is much more rewarding then simply getting 100 % at everything.

19 minutes ago, Cloudbahamut said:

That's why he said BASE game. The 100 % of the base game does not decrease with DLC trophies and you don't need to get 100 % of the DLC trophies to get the platinum.

And why would the platinum be pointless ? To me getting the platinum is much more rewarding then simply getting 100 % at everything.

Just depends on OCD you are. lol

But the plat is nice to have and is a good indictoer that you seen all the main game offer(usully)

I will say that most dlcs are way harder then base platinum.

Prototype - The Revenge Revisited trophy for beating the game on Hard difficulty. I got as far as the part where you have no powers and you have to protect some guy behind bulletproof glass but I got too frustrated with it forever ago and just stopped playing it.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - The Star 69 trophy where you get all stars in Spec-Ops mode. I only had one person on my friends list at the time who could help me with it and for some reason they decided to be an ass and fail the missions and so I never bothered getting anyone else to help me. I also didn't get Downed but Not Out either.

Devil May Cry 2 - The Bloody Palace trophies for getting to floor 9,000. It's a boring game with boring combat and doing it legit takes hours that I didn't care to do. People with PAL versions of the game are very lucky that Capcom let them have cheats for some reason so they can get through it in about 30 minutes.

Devil May Cry 5 - Obviously the culprit here is Worthy of Legend. Doing modes where you have to not get hit either once or in this game's case three times is a bit too much to ask for.

On 7/24/2020 at 7:59 AM, Herbset said:

Well not exactly my last trophy since I still have to do legend mode, but the Perfectionist trophy in Yakuza Zero. I only have fantasy zone left and I can't get 100k points. The closest I've been was 82k. Legend is absolutely doable, fantasy shit tho, I just can't beat.

Fantasy Zone is kind of tricky but I followed what this video did and I managed to get the required score.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2020 at 11:00 AM, Cloudbahamut said:

Trust me if you are not a god at the combo playstyle of DMC you won't get it. In Hell and Hell mode you die in one hit and not only do you need to actually survive you need to get an S rank on every chapter which means high rank combos, never taking damage (as that will kill you) etc. This is truly for god players only.

DMC5 is a hard plat but its honestly not as bad as it seems.

Its one of those games that just requires skill.

But your going to be playing tru it so many times that getting good is pretty much guernteed.

Such a rewarding game.

38 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Prototype - The Revenge Revisited trophy for beating the game on Hard difficulty. I got as far as the part where you have no powers and you have to protect some guy behind bulletproof glass but I got too frustrated with it forever ago and just stopped playing it.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - The Star 69 trophy where you get all stars in Spec-Ops mode. I only had one person on my friends list at the time who could help me with it and for some reason they decided to be an ass and fail the missions and so I never bothered getting anyone else to help me. I also didn't get Downed but Not Out either.

Devil May Cry 2 - The Bloody Palace trophies for getting to floor 9,000. It's a boring game with boring combat and doing it legit takes hours that I didn't care to do. People with PAL versions of the game are very lucky that Capcom let them have cheats for some reason so they can get through it in about 30 minutes.

Devil May Cry 5 - Obviously the culprit here is Worthy of Legend. Doing modes where you have to not get hit either once or in this game's case three times is a bit too much to ask for.

Fantasy Zone is kind of tricky but I followed what this video did and I managed to get the required score.

Thanks man, I already got it. Only 4 chapters of legend left

• Like 1

On 24/7/2020 at 10:00 AM, Cloudbahamut said:

Trust me if you are not a god at the combo playstyle of DMC you won't get it. In Hell and Hell mode you die in one hit and not only do you need to actually survive you need to get an S rank on every chapter which means high rank combos, never taking damage (as that will kill you) etc. This is truly for god players only.

I saw your profile and you have the DMC3 platinum trophy, can I answer you.... between DMD mode on DMC1 and DMC3... which is harder? I beat DMC1 on DMD and Im finishing on the second dmc that is really easy, and then I move on to the third one which is tough but I never played the DMD mode on PS2.

1 hour ago, Redgrave said:

Im playing DMC2 with NA version. I think 5 hours of a boring combat worth it for the plat xDDD. I dont know if you can stack items so in case you are near to die, yo will not have to start from the very beggining. 

Ys Origin - You’re the Boss

It’s for completing Boss Rush on Nightmare difficulty, which is the hardest difficulty. 

It has become a literal nightmare for me. Is it hard? Yes, because Nightmare is no joke. The bosses hit hard, are bullet sponges and you can’t heal.

Can I do it? Sure. I already can. I practiced these bosses a lot and can do most of them in one try by just beating them in solo boss practice.

So why I don’t have it yet? Because this game crashes. Not once or twice, but all the time. In my 40+ attempts at this trophy the game has crashed every single time!

For the first time ever I have given up on a trophy. (Well, I probably attempt it again when this is the only missing trophy in my profile.)

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Ys Origin - You’re the Boss

It’s for completing Boss Rush on Nightmare difficulty, which is the hardest difficulty. 

It has become a literal nightmare for me. Is it hard? Yes, because Nightmare is no joke. The bosses hit hard, are bullet sponges and you can’t heal.

Can I do it? Sure. I already can. I practiced these bosses a lot and can do most of them in one try by just beating them in solo boss practice.

So why I don’t have it yet? Because this game crashes. Not once or twice, but all the time. In my 40+ attempts at this trophy the game has crashed every single time!

For the first time ever I have given up on a trophy. (Well, I probably attempt it again when this is the only missing trophy in my profile.)

Don't forget Mein Leben from Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

With the skill and talent you have displayed on your profile, Mein Leben has me feeling a little worried.

11 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Don't forget Mein Leben from Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus.

With the skill and talent you have displayed on your profile, Mein Leben has me feeling a little worried.

I’m not worried about Mein Leben. 

1 hour ago, Pottercito_ said:

Im playing DMC2 with NA version. I think 5 hours of a boring combat worth it for the plat xDDD. I dont know if you can stack items so in case you are near to die, yo will not have to start from the very beggining. 

Good luck :) I just couldn't be bothered to sit there and mash jump and shoot for hours and then have to repeat it if I died. I don't know what you mean by stacking items but if you die you have to do it over. I don't remember if you could revive or not with Gold Orbs or if you can even have them at all.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

Good luck :) I just couldn't be bothered to sit there and mash jump and shoot for hours and then have to repeat it if I died. I don't know what you mean by stacking items but if you die you have to do it over. I don't remember if you could revive or not with Gold Orbs or if you can even have them at all.

With items I refer to have plenty of vital stars and DT and those things, so you can use them in BP and make your life easier. I am not sure if there is a low limit, but having 99 of each item is equal to have the trophy I guess

2 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

I saw your profile and you have the DMC3 platinum trophy, can I answer you.... between DMD mode on DMC1 and DMC3... which is harder? I beat DMC1 on DMD and Im finishing on the second dmc that is really easy, and then I move on to the third one which is tough but I never played the DMD mode on PS2.

I got the platinum on both two times (ps3 and ps4) and I can assure you dmc1 is much harder than 3, 3, with the exception of bosses have many  sitting ducks you can combo to death, Vergil is also broken and you get the super costume before DMD, albeit without health regen.

If you plan to DMD with Vergil, change his spiral sword to L1, this way you can chain easily projectile and normal sword attack.

• Like 2

480 missions ultimate marvel Capcom 3. what a hard trophy for 2d fighting amateurs like me.

edit :its now 2022 and i have done ultimate marvelps4 vanilla marvel 3 and marvel infinite.Wtf

Edited by PrimitiveRetro
got it
  • Like 1

Eu tenho esse mesmo problema no uncharted 3 mas o pior é que não é por causa da dificuldade e etc, mas sim porque o último troféu q falta pra platinar é do modo online, sendo q os servidores estão cortados :(

52 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I got the platinum on both two times (ps3 and ps4) and I can assure you dmc1 is much harder than 3, 3, with the exception of bosses have many  sitting ducks you can combo to death, Vergil is also broken and you get the super costume before DMD, albeit without health regen.

If you plan to DMD with Vergil, change his spiral sword to L1, this way you can chain easily projectile and normal sword attack.

I see I have heard you can stack items on DMC3 I dont know exactly how it works, talking about stacking xDD. If so, then the items can be very helpfuly.