That one trophy that prevented you from getting the platinum....

Cloudbahamut

The gem-related trophies in Gravity Rush 2:

Gem Collector (collect a total of 60,000 gems)

Power Kat (buy every ability, which requires a total of 87,000 gems)

After getting every other trophy in the game (besides a couple combat-related ones I could knock out in 5 minutes if I wanted to), doing pretty much everything else the game has to offer, I only had about 35,000. Couldn't find a grinding method that wasn't super tedious, plus I honestly wasn't a huge fan of the game to begin with, so I gave up.

Surprised no one has put Infallible on here yet, at least from what I've seen, so I'll be the nerd that does it. I'll never get it, even with the exploit, unless they cheese it or make new game modes. I'm not good or patient enough. It's my new favorite game and I'm happy enough with that.

On 24/07/2020 at 9:50 AM, Cloudbahamut said:

Arkham Knight where I am only missing the trophy for doing all of Batmans moves in one combo

Know your pain. I tried it too, and couldn't get it, so didin't even try the rest of the trophies. But I found out that there's an easier way to get it, you can do a combo of all the gadget moves, than do a combo of all the combat moves, and you can break the combo in between, so really it's 2 combos you're gonna do, instead of one looong one.

11 hours ago, ViniciusSCampos said:

Know your pain. I tried it too, and couldn't get it, so didin't even try the rest of the trophies. But I found out that there's an easier way to get it, you can do a combo of all the gadget moves, than do a combo of all the combat moves, and you can break the combo in between, so really it's 2 combos you're gonna do, instead of one looong one.

You have to remember what moves you did and what you haven’t done. 

I saved a couple easy moves for last so the trophy wouldn’t be as frustrating.

4 hours ago, StressEater said:

The one that sticks out the most in my mind would be Fector's Challenge from the game Stardew Valley. It is such a laid back game and to have a trophy that is that difficult just does not make sense to me. I keep going back and trying for it since its mostly luck. But still, nothing.

The worst thing about it is nothing prepares you for Fector’s Challenge because it is wildly different from everything else in the game. 

It’s like Flappy Goat in Goat Simulator, but even harder.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

The worst thing about it is nothing prepares you for Fector’s Challenge because it is wildly different from everything else in the game. 

It’s like Flappy Goat in Goat Simulator, but even harder.

So true. It is so much luck based. It seems like all the planets need to align correctly for you to achieve it. You need to be spot on with your movement, enemies need to spawn in all the right locations, the game needs to be generous with coins, and you need all the right drops (wagon wheel and star). I can't count how many times I was so close and something ridiculous happened and I died. I guess if I ever do get it, it will be that much more sweeter because of the head ache it took to get there.  

59 minutes ago, StressEater said:

So true. It is so much luck based. It seems like all the planets need to align correctly for you to achieve it. You need to be spot on with your movement, enemies need to spawn in all the right locations, the game needs to be generous with coins, and you need all the right drops (wagon wheel and star). I can't count how many times I was so close and something ridiculous happened and I died. I guess if I ever do get it, it will be that much more sweeter because of the head ache it took to get there.  

Jesus Christ, the luck factor alone is enough to piss me off.

5 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Fuck this game indeed Spaz!

A++ Eye surgery in space ruined my soul, but its good to see you upping the ultra rare count mate 1f44d.png

Yeah I can imagine.

Might just give up on this game for a while and do other stuff like the Batman: Arkham City DLC challenges.