That one trophy that prevented you from getting the platinum....

Cloudbahamut

On 8/23/2020 at 9:25 PM, mako-heart said:

as someone who has platinum'd all 3 Dead Space games, there are a lot of tricks to make Impossible difficulty a much more approachable experience. Using the Peng glitch is super helpful, along with the in-game cheat codes for infinite stasis and oxygen. There's also the Tank Suit, which is a piece of DLC that makes you able to take far more damage than normal. If you can beat the game on normal or hard and not use up all your ammo, Impossible is well within the realm of possibility.

As for myself, Arkham Knight's Community challenges are just too much for me.

• 1 year later...

Death From Above for Battlefield V. Funny thing is that I didn't even want to play this game, not my style. My son accidentally started the game on my profile though and got some trophies. I didn't like seeing it there next to my completed games so I decided to Platinum it. I got very far but Death From Above proved impossible for me. I only have two trophies left on that game (the other one is an easy grind trophy I just didn't bother with because I couldn't do DFA).

On 7/24/2020 at 3:04 PM, trojbrown40 said:

Battlefield V - Globetrotter trophy is broken. Platinum is unobtainable until they patch it. You have to play a round of conquest on the 8 launch maps. However, on a recent patch (May or June 2020), they changed the Twisted Steel map from UK vs. Germany to the US vs. Germany. It no longer recognizes it as a launch map due to this. 

I was lucky enough to get that one but Death From Above proved impossible for me. I suck at flying the planes. 

Most PvP trophies that require you to get good at that game

Dirt Showdown level 30 online, not hard just couldn't be bothered with the grind 

MotoGP 13 1st and 2nd in split screen. No gamer friends live close, tried with sister but.... Lets just say i had to keep saying turning the controller doesn't turn the bike. 

Right now I can only think of 2 trophies that are keeping me from the platinum. 

Perfect Knight - Day 2 in Arkham City - I completed the regular combat challenges but have not even attempted to do the campaign challenges which encompass 3 trophies onto themselves and is keeping me from the 100% game completion needed for Perfect Knight and thus the platinum. (And then there is the dlc combat challenges needed for 100% trophy completion...)

Squad Goals in Fall Guys. Not an immensely difficult one but none of my friends have or play this game. I am planning on making a session once a sufficiently easy timed event appears for squads. Just patiently waiting for that low hanging fruit to appear.

Several right now.

Marvel's Avengers: The Elite Hive Trophy and 50 Hive Trophies. Such a grind. Maybe I'll get the plat one day, maybe not.

Persona 5 Strikers: While I don't have the full Persona list trophy either, it's Eternal Bonds that's keeping me from the plat. So tedious.

Lego Batman 3: "Bat's All Folks". I've never gotten a 100% in a Lego game. Hoping to have the patience to get the plat for the upcoming Skywalker Saga game.

Fifty Words by POWGI: "Chasing Your Tail"

medal of honor- cant remember why that trophy stopped me from getting would like to give it another go at some point

Conspicuous Gallantry
Singleplayer: Finish every level in the game on Tier 1 Mode under par time.

dead space 2- i died in chapter 7 without making a save then I walked away from game 

Hard to the Core
Complete the game on Hard Core setting

moh warfighter-i died somewhere near the end 

Hardcore
Completed the campaign on Hardcore difficulty

i want too go back and give those games a fair shot at some point :) 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...