Location Trophies Patched

Sir_Bee

A lot of interesting things added with this latest patch (https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-07-23-borderlands-3-patch-hotfixes-july-23/) but most importantly for many I assume is stated below:

- Addressed a reported concern that sometimes caused Trophies / Achievements to remain locked when all named locations were discovered

- Retroactively awarded Trophies / Achievements to players that met the requirements

So not only are the trophies supposed to be fixed, but you don't have to meet the requirements again.  This is exciting news :) 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Sir_Bee said:

A lot of interesting things added with this latest patch (https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-07-23-borderlands-3-patch-hotfixes-july-23/) but most importantly for many I assume is stated below:

- Addressed a reported concern that sometimes caused Trophies / Achievements to remain locked when all named locations were discovered

- Retroactively awarded Trophies / Achievements to players that met the requirements

So not only are the trophies supposed to be fixed, but you don't have to meet the requirements again.  This is exciting news :) 

Before creating a post you should read

There are two post already with yours 3

Just now, Sir_Bee said:

I did read, there are two posts that have this buried in their text, nobody linking the patch notes...  This is an easy one stop place to see the patch notes, and to not have to read through an entire thread (one 3+ pages) to get the info.

I put the link patch and the best post is still buggy? So you can check what trophies people are talking about

But i don't mind create all you want but ibeqs saying there was no need

greetings

3 minutes ago, Sir_Bee said:

I did read, there are two posts that have this buried in their text, nobody linking the patch notes...  This is an easy one stop place to see the patch notes, and to not have to read through an entire thread (one 3+ pages) to get the info.

Here are the full official patch notes for anyone who wants to read them :)https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2020-07-23-borderlands-3-patch-hotfixes-july-23/

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GRANDMASTER_GORE said:

I have 223 / 223 Locations and still No trophy, so what am I Missing??? Can anybody Help?

Try visiting either of the Takedown worlds and see if they trigger it but if they don't, your only options are to either wait for another patch or cut your losses and start over from scratch with a new character :(.

Yeah I've been to both takedown worlds. Fully completed the 1st one but the guardian one is just pure BS so I can only get through about 4 locations out of the 10 on that one and the All Locations trophy still didn't pop. Even checked and the only locations from any place in the game I don't have are the ones from the guardian Takedown world. 

This crap is beyond terrible. I mean how hard is it to look at the number of locations found out of the total number and if they match or are greater give the damn trophy. Given they can't even get the numbers right for crew challenges I guess too hard.....

Guess I'll just wait around until DLC 4 in done or they release another patch. Not wasting my time going through every world again on the hopes it pops the trophy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, damonx21 said:

same problem here

- 223/223 location 

- the patch fixed the trophies "Swamped", "City Slicker" & "A Hundred Names For Sand"

but I'm missing "Master of All You Survey" :/

But if i start from scratch, i will have not problem, right?

Thats what they borderlands 3 told someone in a ticket about the patch

5 minutes ago, waltdisneypixar said:

But if i start from scratch, i will have not problem, right?

Thats what they borderlands 3 told someone in a ticket about the patch

There are no guarantees unfortunately so all you can do is cross your fingers and pray it works :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 hours ago, damonx21 said:

same problem here

- 223/223 location 

- the patch fixed the trophies "Swamped", "City Slicker" & "A Hundred Names For Sand"

but I'm missing "Master of All You Survey" :/

The same to me :-( That‘s really annoying 

all the individual location trophies popped , but not master survey , so im hopping planet to planet wandering , hoping something makes it pop

only thing preventing me from getting the plat , well that and the shooting gallery , thats the least of my worries , im a perfectionist, so it'll bug me if i start a new game , knowing i got two trophies left to get plat haha

I haven't played the game yet, but I played Borderlands 2 on every platform in existence, got double Plats and 100% on 360, and I remember for the same explorer trophies that people thought they were bugged when in reality there were just numerous locations that didn't count as named locations, but still needed to be discovered.  Most should have been discovered through normal gameplay, but it was possible to miss them.  The advice was to look at each map for gray areas and for anywhere the map edge was broken as it meant a small nook that wasn't yet discovered.  So maybe check all your maps to make sure you have every inch of the map discovered?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bilenlol said:

So from the responses in this thread it doesn't look like it unlocks all location trophies? 

Or am i missing something?

The individual location trophies are now fixed for everyone but "Master of All You Survey" is fixed for some players and bugged to hell for others and won't unlock once all 223 locations have been found.