Location Trophies Patched

Sir_Bee

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The individual location trophies are now fixed for everyone but "Master of All You Survey" is fixed for some players and bugged to hell for others and won't unlock once all 223 locations have been found.

I see! I'm gonna try and launch my copy back up and see what i unlock

Edit: Same thing for me, all 4 location trophies unlocked except the one to discover all of them.

Edited by Bilenlol

On 7/24/2020 at 10:54 PM, duduman05 said:

all the individual location trophies popped , but not master survey , so im hopping planet to planet wandering , hoping something makes it pop

only thing preventing me from getting the plat , well that and the shooting gallery , thats the least of my worries , im a perfectionist, so it'll bug me if i start a new game , knowing i got two trophies left to get plat haha

The shooting gallery one turned out to be sure easy since they don't care if you miss only that you hit all the targets. Tried several times and failed and then came back when I got a COV submachine gun that did AOE style damage so I just sprayed the area and got it in one attempt with my new gun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nutrageous69 said:

The shooting gallery one turned out to be sure easy since they don't care if you miss only that you hit all the targets. Tried several times and failed and then came back when I got a COV submachine gun that did AOE style damage so I just sprayed the area and got it in one attempt with my new gun.

Yea I got this the other day,  just waiting on master survey fix,  so I'll start another game for now

Same thing here, all locations trophies popped EXCEPT for Master Survey...... 

OK, well lets prey once again another fix will come.. 

Fyi: i allready had the 223 locations before the latest patch and havent got the DLCs yet. Plus, i've completed both takedowns for the first time to discover the area and no luck. 

I think i've seen some infos that discovering a new DLC location can trigger it. 

Can someone confirm ? 

Edited by dadoudelidou
Spelling

12 hours ago, dadoudelidou said:

I think i've seen some infos that discovering a new DLC location can trigger it. 

Can someone confirm ? 

I just launched the new DLC for the first time and it did not trigger the trophy when i discovered areas in the town

• Like 1

So far I've not seen anyone state that after the latest patch that fixes the planet based location trophies and they didn't get the overall location based trophy that anything they did fixed it. So I'm guessing either you have to go through all the locations again or wait for another patch. I'm optimistic if they fixed the planet trophies they will release another patch for all the locations. There is a 4th DLC that is supposed to drop so i'm just going to wait on that before I give this another look as hopefully they will patch it by then.

5 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

So are the location trophies still bugged? ? I’ve just gone back to my char to hopefully finish the game off thinking the trophies were fixed ?

The individual location trophies are now fixed for everyone but "Master of All You Survey" is fixed for some players and bugged to hell for others and won't unlock once all 223 locations have been found.

52 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Fantastic ?? Do you know if there are any ways to prevent that one bugging or is it just a case of hoping for the best/wait for yet another patch? 

16 minutes ago, hittheroadbucky said:

Fantastic ?? Do you know if there are any ways to prevent that one bugging or is it just a case of hoping for the best/wait for yet another patch? 

Nope, just cross your fingers and pray it works :(. If it does bug out, then your only options are to either wait for a patch or start over from scratch with a new character :(.

On 8/2/2020 at 2:16 AM, Jwalker707 said:

Worked for me, just had to discover the last few proving grounds

Your talking about the 8 mini maps that are part of the original game? Sadly I already had completed all 8 of those. By the time the fix went in I had found every location in the normal game and completed all 3 dlcs, so no new locations to find except for the 2 added free content challenges which I can't find any new location there either because i finished one and can't get past the 3 pylon part of the other. 

Right now I think I'd rather redo all the Catwoman+Robin+Nightwing challenge maps on Batman Arkham City than go through every planet again to hit every location again.....

On 8/3/2020 at 1:49 PM, Nutrageous69 said:

Your talking about the 8 mini maps that are part of the original game? Sadly I already had completed all 8 of those. By the time the fix went in I had found every location in the normal game and completed all 3 dlcs, so no new locations to find except for the 2 added free content challenges which I can't find any new location there either because i finished one and can't get past the 3 pylon part of the other. 

Right now I think I'd rather redo all the Catwoman+Robin+Nightwing challenge maps on Batman Arkham City than go through every planet again to hit every location again.....

Exactly

Both Mrs Bee and I had all locations, and all named location trophies and was missing only Master of All you Survey.  When we loaded the game after the hotfix was applied, the trophy eventually popped without us having to do anything.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...