Fill_Fill

Realm Trophy World 24 Hours Online - Bedrock Creative Glitch

46 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Fill_Fill said:

Yes tried it on 2 accounts and they both got the trophy 

https://psnprofiles.com/desktop_tonight5

I did get it finally! I just was making sure you didn't mind if people sat idle in there. I have those online modes to try and complete, now but your realm made the rest of the trophies a breeze. You're wonderful for providing this to players!

Edited by Pinselneo
answered by myself

Posted (edited)

On 23/01/2021 at 8:31 PM, Fill_Fill said:

No problem,

just wanted to let you know that I fixed “Atlantis” and “Let it go” trophies now

Thanks for your Realm, it is really amazing.

It allowed to get few trophies I was unable to get on a previous trophy world.

Edit: Removal of my comment about an issue with « Let It Go », I finally unlocked it by « glitching » through ice and getting out of water. Thanks again for your work !

Edited by Amalrik69

Wow thanks for this, I was able to get the last few remaining DLC trophies I needed that were driving me crazy.  This is awesome, now all I need are 2 Multiplayer trophies thanks bunch.

Amazing work! Got the 100% in no time.

Your a legend, my son loaded minecraft on my account and got 1 trophy. U saved me weeks of work 👍👏👏

I’m having a lot of issues with my Microsoft account so i can’t get on to realms

am I able to add anyone here as a friend that has a trophy world saved to their hard drive? 

THIS IS AMAZING !!!! THANK YOU FOR THIS,  NOW TO GET THE MINI GAME THROPIES. ANYONE HAVE A GOOD GUIDE OR TIPS FOR THESE?

with 2 controllers you can follow the guides on the minecraft ps4 page for this.  except for MINE!  trophy you need to a online match and not a local one. @Snerlord

52 minutes ago, Nidarox said:

is the world still accesible Fill_Fill?

Yes of course it is and i think it will be online forever

just to make it clear i created a new design for trophies in V2, you can choose V1 the old design or V2 the new

mine-4-1.jpg

mine-4-2.jpg

On 4/7/2021 at 7:22 PM, hei_maturin said:

@Fill_Fill I tried to join your realm but it said I have to be accepted by the realm owner.

If you enter the code incorrectly you get this message

1 minute ago, Fill_Fill said:

Yes of course it is and i think it will be online forever

just to make it clear i created a new design for trophies in V2, you can choose V1 the old design or V2 the new

mine-4-1.jpg

mine-4-2.jpg

If you enter the code incorrectly you get this message

Awesome thanks in advance, Might pester you with a message in game if i am at a loss about anything specific, since you seem to know your way around the game ^^

@Fill_Fill This is awesome of you to create. I've been wanting to get back on MC but was disappointed on how I wasn't progressing much, so I kept procrastinating. Is it alright to friend request you still to get access to your world?

Posted (edited)

Hello, the world you created sounds amazing. I just have a few questions to be sure I don't mess anything, some things aren't 100% clear since I haven't played the bedrock edition yet, I only played PS3 and Vita versions...

1) I know there are glitched trophies that you can't unlock unless you have an old disk version which I have, should I do these trophies before updating and joining your world?

2) Once I did that (if needed), can I just enter the code you gave in the thread and access your world, then do all trophies besides multiplayers? Do I need to add you on PSN? No need extra steps?

Edited by GastNDorf

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, GastNDorf said:

Hello, the world you created sounds amazing. I just have a few questions to be sure I don't mess anything, some things aren't 100% clear since I haven't played the bedrock edition yet, I only played PS3 and Vita versions...

1) I know there are glitched trophies that you can't unlock unless you have an old disk version which I have, should I do these trophies before updating and joining your world?

2) Once I did that (if needed), can I just enter the code you gave in the thread and access your world, then do all trophies besides multiplayers? Do I need to add you on PSN? No need extra steps?

I have a old disc version and I got all the trophies I was looking for, and since I had set up a second account to farm the multi-player trophies for myself, I ran that account to @Fill_Fill's wonderful world too.   The 2nd account only had the Multi player trophies going in, and got all of the trophies but 2 the spend 100 days in minecraft (which I just didn't stay in the game long enough) and let if go, for some reason the frost walking on the deep water wouldn't unlock, but other than that all others unlocked just fine.

Edited by Spinacheq

I also have a world for trophies in minecraft and right now there is no way to skip days on ps4 :(

@Fill_Fill Got to say it was a little disorientating when I first went into the realm because of the fall, the town but once I went to where it dropped me, and saw the trophy area, I found my way around.

Could use a  little work so that it isn't as confusing but overall very good job. Got the last trophy I needed for Minecraft, not counting expansion pack 2 or 5.

@Fill_Fill Got to say it was a little disorientating when I first went into the realm because of the fall, the town but once I went to where it dropped me, and saw the trophy area, I found my way around.

Could use a  little work so that it isn't as confusing but overall very good job. Got the last trophy I needed for Minecraft, not counting expansion pack 2 or 5.