Fill_Fill

Trophy World 24 Hours Online

91 posts in this topic

wanted to confirm here that the trophies will pop, you do have to switch back to survival and then perform the actions. thanks for the tip.

3 hours ago, JackyIsMad said:

wanted to confirm here that the trophies will pop, you do have to switch back to survival and then perform the actions. thanks for the tip.

No, you don’t need to switch back to survival, if you are in creative you will still unlock trophies 

but some will require to switch back to survival, for example “Iron Belly” will require you to switch to survival, but the others no

Edited by WeshbaForLife

Does this work with the newest dlc trophies? The nether armor or whatever. 

12 minutes ago, Joker-Kun890 said:

Does this work with the newest dlc trophies? The nether armor or whatever. 

Yes, this is creative glitch it works for everything, But people say the nether armor is buggy so you need to drop the armor and equip it again, or use commands block to wear the armor

Edited by Fill_Fill

This exploit has got patched i know on new worlds it dont work when you type the command in as it says this " Cheats aren't enabled in this level."

Im not sure if you have an existing world if this is still the case but i would of thought if you had command blocks placed down with the commands you would be fine.

Hello,

Just wanted to thank Fill_Fill for inviting me to his world which helped me with a lot of trophies.

Thank you mate you're the MVP

P.S. 3 trophies that didn't unlock and I had to delete my game and play the disc version without the Bedrock patch (1.96), which were

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2863-minecraft/37-archer

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2863-minecraft/84-change-of-sheets

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2863-minecraft/110-sound-the-alarm

Posted (edited)

I no longer have to be online so you can enter my trophy world

i Added my world to realm so you can join anytime even if I’m offline 

just enter Minecraft then go to friends and then Join realm

type the code

If you can’t join, press find cross-platform friends and add fillfillooo 

or message me your gamertag

Edited by Fill_Fill

@Fill_Fill everything works fine except the Hot tourist destination, where the teleport Button kills you at the last teleport, meaning you only get 4 biomes instead of 5.

Managed to get it, escape the first bedrock construction with an Elytra and explored a bit =)

Edited by Wuthg21

3 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

@Fill_Fill everything works fine except the Hot tourist destination, where the teleport Button kills you at the last teleport, meaning you only get 4 biomes instead of 5.

Managed to get it, escape the first bedrock construction with an Elytra and explored a bit =)

yeah same here I died on the last biome, how do you eat rabbit food when you dont get hungry?

6 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

yeah same here I died on the last biome, how do you eat rabbit food when you dont get hungry?

You have to change the difficulty to something other than Peaceful, then do something to drain your stamina.

4 hours ago, Wuthg21 said:

The last button kills you so you go back, the trophy used to unlock at this point before I do the world to realm, so I need to fix this trophy now

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

There’s a button to press to let you able to eat, but now I will put effects of hunger when you take food so you’ll be able to eat it without pressing buttons

14 hours ago, Fill_Fill said:

The last button kills you so you go back, the trophy used to unlock at this point before I do the world to realm, so I need to fix this trophy now

There’s a button to press to let you able to eat, but now I will put effects of hunger when you take food so you’ll be able to eat it without pressing buttons

thank you so much for the help, Im sure you put in alot of time creating the world, appreciate it.

Wow, this is real nice. Got a lot of trophies today.

Thank you very much.

21 hours ago, RattlesnakeBR said:

Wow, this is real nice. Got a lot of trophies today.

Thank you very much.

No problem,

just wanted to let you know that I fixed “Atlantis” and “Let it go” trophies now

4 hours ago, Fill_Fill said:

No problem,

just wanted to let you know that I fixed “Atlantis” and “Let it go” trophies now

Yes, got it both. Thanks man.

Realms needs PS+, so I'm using the Bedrock Creative Glitch on my own worlds, but It's nice to see someone helping others to get trophies for free.

Also, if you could answer me this: How do you manage to do the DLC Pack 10 with the creative method? I'm spawning Pillagers llike crazy but I don't get an Pillager Captain nor the effect. Is there something else I need to do to get it? Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, SaAlLoAg said:

Realms needs PS+, so I'm using the Bedrock Creative Glitch on my own worlds, but It's nice to see someone helping others to get trophies for free.

Also, if you could answer me this: How do you manage to do the DLC Pack 10 with the creative method? I'm spawning Pillagers llike crazy but I don't get an Pillager Captain nor the effect. Is there something else I need to do to get it? Thanks in advance.

In my world I spawn them using command block

885069-EB-6-CE7-41-BB-B7-CE-55-A2884-F0-

31 minutes ago, XSweightlol said:

does it do every trophy in the game?

I believe it does everything except for the MP trophies and the one for playing for 33hrs 🤔.

Does this map works for PS Vita or PS3?

EDIT: The answer is no, need to be Bedrock Edition to acess the realms.

Edited by RattlesnakeBR
Answer

I added fast day cycling to my realm, A day in my realm takes now 2 minutes only, so it takes nearly 4 hours to get "Passing the time"

I test it on PC account, and i got the achievement in 5 hours

i test it on PS4 account, it didn't make it faster, it took 30 hours to unlock the trophy

But i also added normal 20 minutes day counter

Whats-App-Image-2021-01-26-at-11-09-03-P

Edited by Fill_Fill

Fill_Fill, I just want to be sure its alright to idle in this realm? I think I may have been kicked last night for being afk or possibly it was just a connection issue. I've been chilling out in the trophy room waiting for the 100 days. Halfway there! 

13 hours ago, Unebrion said:

Fill_Fill, I just want to be sure its alright to idle in this realm? I think I may have been kicked last night for being afk or possibly it was just a connection issue. I've been chilling out in the trophy room waiting for the 100 days. Halfway there! 

Yes tried it on 2 accounts and they both got the trophy 

https://psnprofiles.com/desktop_tonight5