100% Complete

Electrocutions

Thought I would post this here as I decided last week that I would try and do everything you need for 100% complete before GTA V comes out to give it a little send off. I finished it like an hour ago and it took me 5 days and about 38 hours game time, (didn't have anything to do this week). So yeah pretty happy with how quickly I got through this especially as this was my first time getting 100 :D

It's showing as 76% so if you updated maybe you didn't sync your trophies. Also I'm confused what you mean by 5 days 38 hours. You have first trophies showing on Aug 23 (or so, I skimmed) which is more than 5 days and if you just mean your in game time it's a bit odd to say 5 days 38 hours, as opposed to 6 days 14 hours.

• Like 1

It's showing as 76% so if you updated maybe you didn't sync your trophies. Also I'm confused what you mean by 5 days 38 hours. You have first trophies showing on Aug 23 (or so, I skimmed) which is more than 5 days and if you just mean your in game time it's a bit odd to say 5 days 38 hours, as opposed to 6 days 14 hours.

Yeah I mean 100% as in single player

Strange to make a thread about half platting a game though, to be honest.

I wouldn't but it's because I wanted to do it before gta v and was quite proud of how quick I got through it, did you even read the thread?

unless they shut servers down, as new one is out

Yeah that's what I'm worried about, ah well no harm lost if they do

Of course I read the thread before I posted. Did you even read my post?

Obviously, I posted this as I completed a challenge I set myself, I wouldn't be able to platinum it in 5 days I doubt

Yaaaay, now what? I don't like how people finish/plat a game ASAP, you don't get to enjoy it to the fullest, you're always thinking about finishing it, i don't have fun while doing that, it's pretty frustating to say the least.

For me anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...