The Final Fantasy Persona game (stream video compilation)

Boy. This game recommendation is paying off big time for me. I'm seriously enjoying the hell out of it. Much more then even I thought I would honestly. This is probably the most fun I've had playing a game this year and possibly the most fun I've had playing a Final Fantasy game is quite a long time.

Am I the greatest at it? No. lol. But the point is to have fun. As long as you can have fun that's really all that matters... isn't it? ?

Anyway yeah. Blah Blah another compilation of streams I do for games blah blah.

But like I said... this one... wasn't the greatest. Mostly because it was an RTS mission and those are... kind of boring honestly. But this game is extremely fun and I love it regardless so don't judge the game simply based off of this. Or my performance in it either. ?

26 minutes ago, Alayaes said:

In what reality is Final Fantasy Type 0 anything like Persona? The only similarity I saw was that it featured kids. I can see someone drawing a vague comparison to maybe Trails of Cold Steel or something...

1. A school

2. You can choose to listen to lectures by your teacher (+IT'S A FREAKING MOOGLE)

3. World being saved by a group of school students

4. Free Time between story related content

5. Mini-Events that are similar to Social Links. Granted they aren't full-fledged Social Links but it's close enough I guess

6. Persona-like support character that helps you out in the top left of screen. (+IT'S THE MOOGLE AGAIN)

Although I'll admit it's just my bias. Maybe. Probably.

3 hours ago, SelectiveGamer said:

1. A school

2. You can choose to listen to lectures by your teacher (+IT'S A FREAKING MOOGLE)

3. World being saved by a group of school students

4. Free Time between story related content

5. Mini-Events that are similar to Social Links. Granted they aren't full-fledged Social Links but it's close enough I guess

6. Persona-like support character that helps you out in the top left of screen. (+IT'S THE MOOGLE AGAIN)

Although I'll admit it's just my bias. Maybe. Probably.

That's really reaching and borderline confirmation bias. I would say someone looking for a game like Persona will end up in counseling after they try this game.

But nevertheless, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

• 3 weeks later...