Sony Sending PSN Cash Via PS4 Notifications

3 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The requirements to get this will probably be something like:

• Your birthdate is on the 16th of the month
  • You've never missed a single month of PS+ since it started
  • The town on your billing address starts with a B
  • You've played more than 20 PS exclusives on the account

These promotions are pure dogshit because not everyone gets them yet they receive praise about them.

Can confirm “your birthdate is on the 16th of a month” is not a requirement lol. Agree about everything else though. 

• Like 1

If this was 2011 when Sony was suffering from the PSN shutdown, you can bet your asses they would hand out a code with money.

Nowadays they couldn't care less. Just goes to show that they've been on top for too long because there's no competition.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wackt1 said:

So everyone gets 10 in store credit? not bad, probably going to use to extend my ps plus though

Giving it to every ps plus member would mean giving away $400 million in store credit. No way Sony is doing that.

I like the scope of your wishful thinking, though.

• Like 2

I remember getting a PSN voucher code that actually worked a long time ago on the PS3 messaging service. I wasn't a PS Plus sub or even have any games in my library; wasn't even an occasion. If anything it's probably random. Doesn't matter when you started your PSN account or even if you're PS Plus subscriber. Only stipulation maybe is that the account must be active (shown online and connected) and recently played something.

6 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

The requirements to get this will probably be something like:

• Your birthdate is on the 16th of the month
  • You've never missed a single month of PS+ since it started
  • The town on your billing address starts with a B
  • You've played more than 20 PS exclusives on the account

These promotions are pure dogshit because not everyone gets them yet they receive praise about them.

Pretty much this it will always be some bullshit RNG!

7 hours ago, EcoShifter said:

There use to be a point in time where SIE would gift me things like this, but it permanently stop many years ago. (How does support for loyal customers like myself just stop like that? I've been with PSN for 12 consecutive years and have invested thousands of currency and game hours over it.) It's disappointing (because of how consistently this happens), especially when things like the x% off codes have come and gone within a short amount of time.

How can you be a member for 12 years when they are  only celebrating 10 years 

• Like 1