Sony Sending PSN Cash Via PS4 Notifications

13 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

I don't see your point either, PushSquare is a somewhat known PS page (So their readers are mostly PS users) and of course that 1400 is not comparable to the playerbase but that is how statistic samples works... It doesn't mean that 4% of people received something, the point was just to shown how low the % of people that received this are even on a random sample of PS users...

And still, if people got the money already, their interest in a poll like this is waaay lower than the people that didn't get it. You don't know how many read the title and were like 'I have the money, I don't care for a poll', it's just how humans are, I wouldn't care either. The invisible number of non-participants could be very high or very low, we don't know. You can't compare the poll to any other good poll either. Could be that if you did it here, the percentage of people who got money is 20% out of 1000 people. Maybe Pushsquare readers are just very unlucky.
So you have one example of a statistics, that doesn't prove much.
Considering it's a probability thing (right now everyone assumes it's random), a poll in general is even more useless if not everyone asked is forced to participate.

And by the way, what infuriates me the most: Who did the poll?
'Did you get money?
- Yes
- No
- Don't have PS+'

Ps+ isn't even important for the question so why put it there? It's a Yes-No question! Makes me mad! ?

• Like 1

On 25-7-2020 at 4:39 AM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

It's only $10. People are acting like Sony murdered their dog.

“Only 10 dollars”? Thats a lot for some people. Who wouldn’t be happy to receive 10 dollars for free? You can buy a whole game or season pass with that now.

On 25-7-2020 at 9:26 AM, usapro2017 said:

Not sure if this is true as Sony haven’t officially said it themselves but some people on Reddit and Gamefaqs have been saying Sony will only reward you money if you have been a Plus member for 10 whole years consistently with no months where you let your Plus lapse.

Already been confirmed that that’s not the case.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

i got one on my main account but none of my spare accounts. maybe the process is slow do to there being millions of units sold. i cashed in my sony rewards i had saved the day before i got the psn rewards wish i would of stacked them. but oh well going to get wreckfest for $10 i think thats a grab

Kinda lost here. Are paying ps+ on the spare accounts also?

I mean, the gift is only for certain ps+ subscribers, correct?

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

Kinda lost here. Are paying ps+ on the spare accounts also?

I mean, the gift is only for certain ps+ subscribers, correct?

i only have ps plus on my main account. but all my other accounts are as old as around when the first ps3 came out before trophies were even a thing. i remember making a japan account just because they had the zebra dynamic theme for free and america had no dynamic themes for free.. i tried searching for details a few days ago on exactly who gets the $10 and there wasnt any solid info listed anywhere. nobody i know outside of america has got it yet. maybe they are doing it in waves i have no clue.