Persona 5 themes

NOWITSREYNTIME17

The email that was linked to my psn was one I never used and was also years since I had set it up, so I dont have access to it. I changed it to one I do use, a month ago but was wondering if I can still get rewards that went to an account for platinuming a game, speficically the Persona 5 Royal themes, I heard people contacted PS support but it is down so I am wondering what to do

14 minutes ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

The email that was linked to my psn was one I never used and was also years since I had set it up, so I dont have access to it. I changed it to one I do use, a month ago but was wondering if I can still get rewards that went to an account for platinuming a game, speficically the Persona 5 Royal themes, I heard people contacted PS support but it is down so I am wondering what to do

The only thing you can do is contact PlayStation Support. It looks like you're in the US, so go to this link and click "Chat" at the bottom right.

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Missing-Platinum-Trophy-Reward?language=en_US

If it's currently down, I guess just wait until it's back up.

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

The only thing you can do is contact PlayStation Support. It looks like you're in the US, so go to this link and click "Chat" at the bottom right.

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Missing-Platinum-Trophy-Reward?language=en_US

If it's currently down, I guess just wait until it's back up.

Now, I dont have access to that email at all, and It's been more than two weeks since I got the Platinum, but if I am able to contact them, do you think they will give me the codes on my current email?

1 minute ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

Now, I dont have access to that email at all, and It's been more than two weeks since I got the Platinum, but if I am able to contact them, do you think they will give me the codes on my current email?

Yeah, so long as you know the email currently attached to your PSN account, I don't see why not.