Perfect Parry Question

DrakeHellsing

In regards to this and the trophy itself, I know the killing blow needs to be from a perfect parry, however, can I do one twice if the first one wont kill them? As that's what I have been doing, pulling off a perfect parry and counterattack, they live, so I do it again, as the timing so far for them has been fine for the regular enemies (not spear dudes or larger enemies, I only have the basic one for now).

I just ask as the trophy guide seems to be worded, at least to me anyway, in that the enemy is suppose to engage you, then you perfect parry and counterattack, and then they die, all in one go.  But I just want to make sure if that's suppose to be the case or not.

I am pretty sure you need to deal the killing blow from the counterattack for it to count. Either way you should be able to unlock it naturally by just playing the game. 

Also you can grab the Charm of Mizu-no-Kami from Spring Falls Shrine in Izuhara to have an easier time getting perfect parries. 

17 minutes ago, AppleJinx said:

I am pretty sure you need to deal the killing blow from the counterattack for it to count. Either way you should be able to unlock it naturally by just playing the game. 

Also you can grab the Charm of Mizu-no-Kami from Spring Falls Shrine in Izuhara to have an easier time getting perfect parries. 

Ah, so it doesn't matter on their health left? So long as the killing blow is said counterattack? Cause if so, that's defiantly easier to deal with, since enemies for me, die in two counterattacks, the first taking off like, half their health, or a little more over half their health.

I do have a charm, which might be that one you're talking about, that does make parries easier to do as well, got one of those equipped.  That might be why parries are a bit easier for me to do xD