Water Balloon Mania. F2P-Game released and now it's gone.

Hi,

i downloaded and played a new Free to Play Game yesterday morning (german store), it's name was "Water Balloon Mania". It was some type of Tetris Clone but without Trophies and not well made. I deleted it. Then it dissappeared in the Store very fast but I have it in my Library. Do I have a Trojan Virus now in my Library?

Edited by Sikutai

I think you should be terrified, something is definitely suspicious when they kept a delisted game in your library! You should call Sony and make sure nothing will impact your account, better safe than sorry... I'd be shaking and probably have sweat running down my face if I was in this position currently... Please, for your own safety make sure you let Sony know that you are experiencing these troubles.

• Like 3

Yeah I also saw the game for free in store, quickly bought it and then realized it was delisted the very next morning. Wasn't sure if trophies are supported, so I started the game on a secondary account. Turns out there is NO TROPHY SUPPORT. Wonder why since I thought every game must offer trophy support? 

@Sergen LOL

Edited by Solid-Fisch

22 hours ago, Sergen said:

I think you should be terrified, something is definitely suspicious when they kept a delisted game in your library! You should call Sony and make sure nothing will impact your account, better safe than sorry... I'd be shaking and probably have sweat running down my face if I was in this position currently... Please, for your own safety make sure you let Sony know that you are experiencing these troubles.

Maybe I should delete my Account, just to be safe.

• Like 1