Best build for trophies?

For 100% you will require a damage dealer for the solo veteran arena. The DD classes are all adequate for any questing.  Dungeon and trial queues are shorter for tanks and healers.  PVP is usually DD as well.  Classes and gear sets are constantly being updated so a long term setup is impossible.  Most players have multiply toons/gear.

It is possible to use any role you wish, then for the vet arena you can just respec your skill points and get some specific gear sets, once cleared the arena (I personally used a werewolf, but I don't know if it is still a valid choice now) you can go back to your original role, I say this just to specify that you don't have to make 2 separate characters for the 100%, just one could be enough.

Quests are very easy and so doable with almost anything, I have no problems at all to kill any enemy in the open world and in its quests with my healer and healer sets by spamming Puncturing Sweep (or using light/heavy attacks), although back when I was questing, I used a craftable set with Training trait for XP efficiency.

Tanks are rarer than healers, any trophy hunter who wants to devote in this game and that does not have some friends that can help them, should go for the Tank role in my opinion, also because is the only role that can get the Magma Masher trophy (which then unlocks for all the group).

PvP is not too much of an issue, I could do it with my healer who was, back in that time, very bad. I had to rely on some randoms for the Imperial City which shouldn't pose problems, just some patience and luck.

PvP Emperor is a unique argument already explained in another thread.

As already said, the gear sets constantly change, you have to search for them on internet (I recommend Alcast's builds as they should be the easiest to understand, however the Perfect gears are not mandatory and you can use the normal version of them because there is almost no difference, eg Vestment of Olorime can be used over Perfect Vestment of Olorime). But don't bother with these until you hit Level 50 CP 160.

• Like 1