Petition for SONY

Mjdrage

When I see a profile that got its first trophy 12 years ago and has only played 154 games - that’s a person who is either a slave to trophies or hides lots of games. Either way...

My unsolicited advice: just stop trying to manipulate your trophy “image”. Mine’s an accurate representation of my unwillingness to stick to games if they lose my interest, yours should be an accurate representation of your play history, otherwise what’s the point?

• Like 4

Are you jealous of accounts with 100%? Don't be, most are full of super easy trophies/ games, heavily planned and or paid for. 

Edit:

You have a nice account with very high competition, just keep at it and don't worry too much about total perfection. Like I said above, 100%ers are mostly fake. 

Edited by Fr_0zt
  • Like 2

I wouldn't mind if there was an option to delete trophy list that still has a ran E or even D. Once you reach that, you can't delete it. 

I know this would be helpful for me, cause some games I own are now impossible to platinum, because of multiplayer trophies being unobtainable due the servers shut down. 

8 minutes ago, AngelZafina said:

It would Break the whole System and everyone would have 100% Completion Rate and that would be bad

I'm not sure, personally I don't really care about 100% completion, even if I had the possibility to remove the incomplete game from my list, I won't do it. I'm not ashamed for games I didn't like, game I didn't want to play until platinum or game a failed to complete and I don't think that I'm the only one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ember-Man said:

So basically deleting trophies? I doubt Sony will ever do that. It would be cool tho.

It's not deleting it's just hiding it from your list and doesn't count towards your trophies collected. because you can hide games now but it still counts towards trophies earned.

1 hour ago, thefourfoldroot said:

When I see a profile that got its first trophy 12 years ago and has only played 154 games - that’s a person who is either a slave to trophies or hides lots of games. Either way...

My unsolicited advice: just stop trying to manipulate your trophy “image”. Mine’s an accurate representation of my unwillingness to stick to games if they lose my interest, yours should be an accurate representation of your play history, otherwise what’s the point?

When I see a profile with 2 My Name is Mayo stacks on it THAT is a sign of someone being a slave to trophies.

• Like 2