Skill Seeker and Not-so-secret-arts Trophy Tips

So I decided to test, and can confirm the following:

1. The trophy to unlock all sword skills do NOT require the passives in the sword skill trees. 

2. The trophy to unlock 400 skills does require you to unlock 400, not spend 400 skill points. However unlocking the individual skills WITHIN combat skills does count towards 400! They only cost 1 SP each. 

3. Save up your skills points. Then when you have enough for one of the trophies spend it all. After getting the trophy close the application. You keep your skills points and can then go for the next trophy. Then close it again and keep all your skill points so you can spend it on whenever. 

Hope this helps some people! Now I just need a few more affinity trophies basically. The 100 friends sounds the worse. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

In addition, defeating a "MN" boss who is at level 40 or higher provides skill points, the higher the level the more points.

These MN bosses are the gray balls that appear on the map.

Currently doing the east raid is the best way to farm skill points. You get 5 skills points (usually) from killing the boss and takes 5 minutes (this includes load times) to solo the raid. Of course this is me being at level 50 and having decent gear. 

Not sure if this raid being so quick was intended or not so could be patched. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius
  • Like 1