What platinum do you respect the most ?

andyb712

Hi everyone i kinda got this idea from another forum member's thread that sorta failed some people took a dislike to his choice of words

Anyway which platinum do you respect the most when you see it on another member's list the platinum can also be on your list too

For example me i see gt5 on someone's list and i think wow racing god everytime i see it because i have it my self so i know exactly what they went through to unlock the platinum 

I fully understand that gt5 is only the top one from the racing games genre and there are a shedload of uber hard platinum's out there 

The likes of gta, skyrim, final fantasy, rockband etc, so gran turismo 5 is my choice what platinum's out there make you guys stare at your screens in amazement wether you own them or not ?

• Like 3

Hmmm, good question. I can obviously only talk about the platinums I have, and there's only 6 of them. But out of those 6 I would have to go with AC 3 simply because of the fact that you have to win all those mini games in the Homestead. I don't know how many of you have tried it/got it but it's a real pain! I don't usually get angry when I play but when I tried for that I wanted to throw my controller at the TV lol

As for Skyrim which the OP mentions I personally think it's a pretty easy one. You just have to invest time in it, and a lot of it because it takes forever! The only trophy I would say can be difficult there is the Daedric Artifacts one because that's a missable trophy. I was lucky enough to get in on my first playthrough though :-)

Honestly, the only platinum I respect is the ring on the third finger of my left hand.

Anything else is only a bit of fun from a video game. Not something that means much in the real world.

However, there are several platinum trophies that I can say are impressive - Killzone 2 and GT5 are just two examples of the effort and dedication that someone has put in to completing a game.