Pistol Whip Trophy Thoughts

Soraking1991

Looks like it might be a tough platinum to get. Really looking forward to this game since I saw it announced.

I love VR rhythm games and I think this different spin on the genre sounds pretty cool.

The platinum is the best! “You’re breathtaking!” Referencing Keanu Reeves’ appearance on last years E3 conference ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nathaniel_Wu said:

I just checked the us ps store, couldn't find the game, is it not out yet? but there's a german player on the leader already

Google says it's coming out the 28th of this month.

Pretty excited honestly. Saw people play it and it looks super fun.

Hell yeah! Been waiting for this game to come to PS4 for months, so very happy to see its here, with a platinum too.

Based on the few hours I've played of this game, it honestly doesn't seem all that difficult, especially compared to some other VR rhythm games, since there's only 4 trophies that require you to play on Hard difficulty, 3 of which you can play on an easier level.

Just as an estimate, I'd probably say this is a 4/10 difficulty taking maybe 10-15 hours total.

I'll have a go at trying to get the 'Old Boy' trophy on my Quest and see how difficult it is, might post later if I can get it. 

• Like 1

I am looking forward to this game quite a bit. 

I adore how inspired the trophy names are by John Wick and Keanu Reeves - we have Baba Yaga, Parley, Take a night off, Parabellum, Thinking I'm back, Civilized, Not very good at retiring and platinum itself is massive nod to Keanu, because you know, you're breathtaking! 

On top we have nods to Baby Driver and Old Boy. 

I might just have to get this game day one.

• Like 2

Seems like an extremely fair platinum! I cannot wait, this game has been on my radar for months. With Superhot MCD and TLoU II, time has flown! 

No "S" rank all songs, etc. Some hard rank trophies but all fair. I love it. Also, that Platinum is going straight to my cabinet. absolutely breathtaking idea ;) 

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 1

After playing the game for about 3 hours last night, it is extremely fun and I look forward to future updates and content! I've only played maybe 4 songs and have most of the trophies (94% within 3 hours)

Platinum rating: 2/10

Length: 4 - 5 hours. 

Fun: 10/10 

Rating: John Wick

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

After playing the game for about 3 hours last night, it is extremely fun and I look forward to future updates and content! I've only played maybe 4 songs and have most of the trophies (94% within 3 hours)

Platinum rating: 2/10

Length: 4 - 5 hours. 

Fun: 10/10 

Rating: John Wick

I am having same feeling about the game. I am just struggling with hard mode for now but that's gonna pass, lol.