Game's Biggest Gripe.

TigressLion

For Me It's The Fact They Didn't Add A Skip Cutscene Option UNTIL NG+ .... Why ? It's Obviously In The Game Why Force Us Through Cutscenes ? I Often Find Myself Changing Inputs To Watch T.V While Pushing X For 10 Minutes To Finally Switch It Back To Continue Playing.

Aside From That This Game Is A Fantastic Buy !!! Love It.

What Are Your Biggest Gripes ?

While I agree that a skip option should be mandatory, I actually enjoyed the cutscenes (except for the first one to lead into the game - there had to be a better way to introduce background).

• 1 year later...

I wish the maps were a bit more detailed. It's not a major gripe, but I sometimes dislike the night and day mechanics. I just finished the monster list from Shinshu Field, and the monsters only appeared during the night. Now, when I tried to locate the monsters and defeat them at the same time, I wasn't able to complete the list in one night. I had to wait. 

It's a bit of a drag sometimes. Hopefully, I'll continue with it this time and plat the game.

• 3 years later...
On 13/03/2017 at 10:59 AM, Edunstar84 said:

I wish the maps were a bit more detailed. It's not a major gripe, but I sometimes dislike the night and day mechanics. I just finished the monster list from Shinshu Field, and the monsters only appeared during the night. Now, when I tried to locate the monsters and defeat them at the same time, I wasn't able to complete the list in one night. I had to wait. 

It's a bit of a drag sometimes. Hopefully, I'll continue with it this time and plat the game.

Well, minor minor spoiler ahead: quite early in the game you get a brush technique to make the moon rise (it's mandatory, story-wise), so maybe you wanna wait for that.

Edit: I just realized your message was from 2017 and it's 2021 now lol.

Edited by triplejmzu8
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

My number one gripe is the fact that the PS3 and PS4 versions don't have separate trophy stacks. I was looking forward to needing to go for the platinum again, but nope.

Edited by hyousai
Typo

On 1/16/2024 at 10:02 PM, hyousai said:

My number one gripe is the fact that the PS3 and PS4 versions don't have separate trophy stacks. I was looking forward to needing to go for the platinum again, but nope.

I'm the opposite, I hate when games have different stacks. 

2 hours ago, SMDoS2 said:

I'm the opposite, I hate when games have different stacks. 

I just like having a ready-made excuse to play through certain games I really enjoyed again. I did it with Elden Ring, the Jak and Daxter trilogy, and the Sly Cooper Trilogy. I'm thinking about doing it with Lies of P.