Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TigressLion

Game's Biggest Gripe.

31 posts in this topic

For Me It's The Fact They Didn't Add A Skip Cutscene Option UNTIL NG+ .... Why ? It's Obviously In The Game Why Force Us Through Cutscenes ? I Often Find Myself Changing Inputs To Watch T.V While Pushing X For 10 Minutes To Finally Switch It Back To Continue Playing.

Aside From That This Game Is A Fantastic Buy !!! Love It.

What Are Your Biggest Gripes ?

While I agree that a skip option should be mandatory, I actually enjoyed the cutscenes (except for the first one to lead into the game - there had to be a better way to introduce background).

It seems counter-intuitive that Blockhead enemies get stronger the more weak points they have. That's my only minor gripe so far. :lol:

I wish the maps were a bit more detailed. It's not a major gripe, but I sometimes dislike the night and day mechanics. I just finished the monster list from Shinshu Field, and the monsters only appeared during the night. Now, when I tried to locate the monsters and defeat them at the same time, I wasn't able to complete the list in one night. I had to wait. 

It's a bit of a drag sometimes. Hopefully, I'll continue with it this time and plat the game.

Posted (edited)

On 13/03/2017 at 10:59 AM, Edunstar84 said:

I wish the maps were a bit more detailed. It's not a major gripe, but I sometimes dislike the night and day mechanics. I just finished the monster list from Shinshu Field, and the monsters only appeared during the night. Now, when I tried to locate the monsters and defeat them at the same time, I wasn't able to complete the list in one night. I had to wait. 

It's a bit of a drag sometimes. Hopefully, I'll continue with it this time and plat the game.

Well, minor minor spoiler ahead: quite early in the game you get a brush technique to make the moon rise (it's mandatory, story-wise), so maybe you wanna wait for that.

Edit: I just realized your message was from 2017 and it's 2021 now lol.

Edited by triplejmzu8

All remasters should have "Do you play this game first time?" question. Yes = no skip cutscenes. No = Skipping cutscenes. Personally dont understand people that skip cs on their first playthrough.

Ive been able to skip most cutscenes and its my first playthrough. I just double tap the touchscreen button and then it says to skip press it again.