Sniper trophy doubt

man08071983

I did last chapter with the Sniper rifle shooting the leeches from the wall from long distance, Im sure I shot more than 50 but trophy didnt pop, is there any minimum distance for it to count as a Sniper kill? Or should I wait for the ranger run to unlock it? Is it cummulative between runs? 

It is cumulative between runs, and there is a minimum distance for those kills, and it's pretty high actually. Best place to farm those is on CASPIAN, in the middle area. After you leave the underground area with the map, Anna will stop you in the bridge and give you 3 points of interest, one of those is an area with a crane, when you reach the top of this crane and kill the sniper, look below and there will be a car coming from the main gate with 5-6 guys that will leave the car and stand still waiting for a headshot, just make a checkpoint here and keep killing them until the trophy pops. The distance between the top of the crane and those morons is more than enough for those 50 kills. While you're up there, you can also kill a few mutants from the distance 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 26/07/2020 at 6:25 AM, man08071983 said:

Guess I'll hace to replay Caspian and also get 50 deaths in the car. 

Thanks for the info. 

Yep if u you play CASPIAN, go to top of the crane, get the sniper, Upgrade it a little bit!! Then kill the enemies that arrive then reload the checkpoint a few times it should pop! ?? Also the distance from the crane to where the enemies pull up on the road is plenty distance for the trophy, good luck

Edited by uduc2late

On 7/10/2020 at 5:00 AM, uduc2late said:

Yep if u you play CASPIAN, go to top of the crane, get the sniper, Upgrade it a little bit!! Then kill the enemies that arrive then reload the checkpoint a few times it should pop! 1f44d-1f3fc.png Also the distance from the crane to where the enemies pull up on the road is plenty distance for the trophy, good luck

Already got the plat, thanks anyway.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...