How to obtain glitched trophies

cxool123

4 hours ago, IsaacDK503 said:

So downgrade to 1.09 is the solution? Can I do it with the playstation plus version? And if I succeed, I don't need to start a new game?

So downgrade to 1.09 is the solution?

For now, that's the only way if you want the platinum trophy.

Can I do it with the playstation plus version?

I believe it will work because... why not?

And if I succeed, I don't need to start a new game?

Your save files may not work if they were created after patch 1.09, because save files can't be downgraded, so you probably need to start over.

• Like 1

When I try to download mafia 3 trough Charles appear me just mafia 3 and some pkg files . 

I have mafia 3 definitive edition how can I put img there? To let you see what appear to me ? 

When I try to download mafia 3 trough Charles to appear just mafia 3 and some pkg files . 

I have mafia 3 definitive edition how can I put img there? To let you see what appear to me ? 

for me don’t appear v.12 but just mafia 3 json and some pkg files down ??? can someone explain how to downgrade mafia 3 on ps4 definitive edition digital?

update: I’m downloading now 60,779 gb it’s that 1.09 version? I think I’m doing right 

update : what happen when the download stop? I need to open Charles again and continue download on ps4?

Edited by XG0ld3n_Sh1n3rX

22 hours ago, zizimonster said:

So downgrade to 1.09 is the solution?

For now, that's the only way if you want the platinum trophy.

Can I do it with the playstation plus version?

I believe it will work because... why not?

And if I succeed, I don't need to start a new game?

Your save files may not work if they were created after patch 1.09, because save files can't be downgraded, so you probably need to start over.

Thanks a lot mate!.

On 7/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, XG0ld3n_Sh1n3rX said:

When I try to download mafia 3 trough Charles appear me just mafia 3 and some pkg files . 

When I try to download mafia 3 trough Charles to appear just mafia 3 and some pkg files . 

for me don’t appear v.12 but just mafia 3 json and some pkg files down ??? can someone explain how to downgrade mafia 3 on ps4 definitive edition digital?

update: I’m downloading now 60,779 gb it’s that 1.09 version? I think I’m doing right 

update : what happen when the download stop? I need to open Charles again and continue download on ps4?

Hey man what's your game's region? Mine is R3 which i dont think is compatible with the posted links above

5 hours ago, agent_4734 said:

Hey man what's your game's region? Mine is R3 which i dont think is compatible with the posted links above

Hello sorry after a rewatch of this topic I read all 10 page and find my region , in fact then I downloads the 60,77 gb (1.09 version) and remain me just 4 trophy for finish it once for all finally ?

On 3/7/2021 at 3:50 PM, Lord_for_96 said:

I downgraded 2 months ago and it worked perfectly, the links just checked them and they are fine, take out the translator and copy and paste the link on Charles

http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03617_00/72/f_6c3faab1ab7f2485076aa29f7a982d99c8acdd4de8822c9072b736cb8e8fbdb9/f/EP1001-CUSA03617_00-MAFIA30000000001-A0109-V0101.json

eu version

thank you so much mate... but i suppos i miss something... :-( wtf is Charles????? :-) :-) :-) so many posts: i m very confused about how to get 1.09 patch of this game... sorry. thx for you time anyway...

51 minutes ago, Jaffar79 said:

thank you so much mate... but i suppos i miss something... :-( wtf is Charles????? :-) :-) :-) so many posts: i m very confused about how to get 1.09 patch of this game... sorry. thx for you time anyway...

Same as me. Im not an expert about computing and that stuff... and honestly, idk how downgrade the damn game. Btw, can someone confirm if in Ps5 you can downgrade the game withouth all that Charles thing? 

13 hours ago, Jaffar79 said:

Charles it’s an application that allow you to downgrade games patch 

12 hours ago, Drizzt_do_Urdenn said:

Same as me. Im not an expert about computing and that stuff... and honestly, idk how downgrade the damn game. Btw, can someone confirm if in Ps5 you can downgrade the game withouth all that Charles thing? 

See this 

12 hours ago, Drizzt_do_Urdenn said:

See this 

Update: Get Platinum finally

thanks at all explanation on how downgrade or it was impossible for me I was trying 4 timed and all the times crash , stuck on pic screen etc ??. 

BTW Before I get any games by 2k I think 10 times and no bug are permitted now. 

Edited by XG0ld3n_Sh1n3rX
  • Like 1

I’ve downgraded to v1.09 and have successfully obtained all trophies that should have popped during my flip play-through.

I’m now starting my kill run, can anyone confirm If I need to wire-tap the bosses before killing them for the trophy or letting Lincoln kill them automatically is fine for the trophy?

Secondly, I’m assuming the DLC will need to be played on v1.12 (I have not downloaded them yet). Is this the case and if so are the DLC trophies free from problems like having to play in one sitting etc?

16 hours ago, Mike9_LO said:

I’ve downgraded to v1.09 and have successfully obtained all trophies that should have popped during my flip play-through.

I’m now starting my kill run, can anyone confirm If I need to wire-tap the bosses before killing them for the trophy or letting Lincoln kill them automatically is fine for the trophy?

Secondly, I’m assuming the DLC will need to be played on v1.12 (I have not downloaded them yet). Is this the case and if so are the DLC trophies free from problems like having to play in one sitting etc?

You can kill them without wiretapping I did the same 

16 hours ago, Mike9_LO said:

The dlc trophy aren’t bugged . They safe the progress . I see that when I try to finish my 50km trophy on dlc of priest and it safe the old route I did 

This has put me off playing the game.  Only thing i will say is I don't think the trophies are completely unobtainable unless you do all what's mentioned. 1000s have earned the glitched trophies in just the past year and i doubt all of them have done these workarounds. My friend recently played this, no trophies glitched for him and he turned the console of every day. Also someone on my friends list also recently played this with no glitches. I just think these trophies are just very glitchy. 

6 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

This has put me off playing the game.  Only thing i will say is I don't think the trophies are completely unobtainable unless you do all what's mentioned. 1000s have earned the glitched trophies in just the past year and i doubt all of them have done these workarounds. My friend recently played this, no trophies glitched for him and he turned the console of every day. Also someone on my friends list also recently played this with no glitches. I just think these trophies are just very glitchy. 

Many, myself included, leave the console in sleep mode without exiting the application, in this case if the game does not crash the trophies pop up without problems.

28 minutes ago, Lord_for_96 said:

Many, myself included, leave the console in sleep mode without exiting the application, in this case if the game does not crash the trophies pop up without problems.

My friend lives in a flat and his electricity is on a top up meter. So everything gets switched off. Also the person on my friends lists switched their console off as well. 

I think I will just buy a 2nd hand Mafia 3 physical game because it has no trophy glitches and I will just play the DLCs through my Definitive edition.Less worries and less work to be done. Mafia 3 definitive edition base game has only have the glitched ones. 

6 minutes ago, agent_4734 said:

I think I will just buy a 2nd hand Mafia 3 physical game because it has no trophy glitches and I will just play the DLCs through my Definitive edition.Less worries and less work to be done. Mafia 3 definitive edition base game has only have the glitched ones. 

Pretty sure 1.00 is glitched or others would just get a copy of the physical game as a workaround.  

I remember reading that so many trophies were glitched at launch.  I think they were the same trophies.  Fixed by 1.09 but broken again after that.

2 hours ago, agent_4734 said:

It doesn't matter whether you buy the vanilla version or DE. It is still the same copy. :)

Nonetheless, I have no idea if trophies are glitchy or not on version 1.00 (without any patches). :hmm:

4 hours ago, XG0ld3n_Sh1n3rX said:

You are welcome , you downgrade it now ? 

Not yet.... i m finishing other game, then i have to study your guide;-) 

I plat the game years ago with my old account, it s a very good game... 

I hope everything will be ok with the downgrade method...

Can someone confirm how you to know if you were successful downgrading tp 1.09?  I started with the physical at V1.00 then ran the proxy to update to only V1.09 BUT I see on the PS Screen Icon when I click information on the game it shows 1.12.  Inside the game on the start menu it says 1.100.0.  After playing through this game already 4 times I want to be sure its on the right patch.  Thanks!

UPDATE: To answer my own question and for anyone else interested, if you've done everything right, you will in fact see version "1.09" when you view information on Mafia 3 shortcut on the PS4 home screen.  You will also see "1.090.0" on the start menu under the "game" options.  If you see 1.12 anywhere then you screwed something up and will need to retry.

Off to get those last damn racket boss trophies, good luck everyone.  Ridiculousness on these bugs.

Edited by JDecimus85
update
  • Like 1