How to obtain glitched trophies

cxool123

Hello, I've managed to downgrade the game to version 1.09 on PS5 (same process).

I now have all the trophies (base game + DLC's) and earned them all without any problem.

The only bugs in 1.09 are graphical like textures poorly rendered and minor issues. Sometimes, when I completed a mission, the camera wasn't on Lincoln anymore so I wasn't able to play correctly but it was easily fixable by loading the last checkpoint.

I highly recommand anyone going into this to downgrade to 1.09, it'll save you a lot of time and energy.

Edited by SkyAlpha15
  • Like 2

If I remember correctly, you make connection to the same WIFI on your ps5 as your pc/laptob is connected. This while inputting all the settings you find on the other forum posts.

It took me a while to get it right also, since on PS5 it asked for my SSID and I thought this was provided by Charles. But just connect to your normal wifi, same one charles is running on, and thigs should apear on it.

Edited by Congors

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 1:22 PM, Hayato_VJ said:

I just got the platinum trophy playing update 1.12. I only had the trophy "The New Boss" and I did not have any crashes or errors. This is how I did it:

- Update 1.12

- Don't close the game !!
- Play offline.
- Delete all saves from the HDD and from the cloud.
- You can restart the last checkpoint if you die.
- If you want to rest, put the PS4 in sleep mode WITHOUT CLOSING THE GAME. He will help you to relax and so that the game also rests.
- Do the missions of Cassandra, Vito and Burke so that they join you.

And then, eliminate / recruit the heads of each district in this order:

1.- Barclay Mills.
2.- Downtown.
3.- Tickfaw Harbor

Now, IGNORE ALL MISSIONS RELATED TO THE STORY (yellow icon) and continue:

4.- Southdowns
5.- French Ward
6.- Frisco Fields (the last mission must be 'PCP')

When recruiting / eliminating the last boss (Bobby Bastian), I jumped on 'The New Boss' trophy and platinum.

This roadmap can also be used to recruit / eliminate informant rackets if we want to also get the 'No loose ends' trophy. I did it like this and I did not have any errors, I only put the PS4 to sleep once.

I hope to be helpful. It's a shame Hangar 13 doesn't fix this big bug and we have to do these annoying things.

Will definitely attempt this and try it as new boss was glitched for me on my 1.12 thanks for the great info if it works for me I will definitely throw this up on my YouTube channel and give you the credit for it. Once again thanks for the great information 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:43 PM, footballvillan56 said:

Will definitely attempt this and try it as new boss was glitched for me on my 1.12 thanks for the great info if it works for me I will definitely throw this up on my YouTube channel and give you the credit for it. Once again thanks for the great information 

On 8/23/2021 at 9:43 PM, footballvillan56 said:

Well after playing no trophy however it blue screened on me with 2 racket bosses left rip tried doing it in one night rip 

Finally got my platinum after a year's break and deciding to bite the bullet by downgrading the game to v1.09.

For those trying to do it in 1 run for the glitched trophies on the latest version, do yourself a favour and do the downgrade as it will save your sanity.

Just make sure that your internet connection is off and you can complete the game (glitch free) at your own pace ?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kal-El457 said:

Man, I was considering trying this game out but all of this seems like a big hassle. I dont think this game is even that good to justify this. I guess i'll pass. I like other Mafia games but this just seems tedious and insulting that it even exists after lots of patches.

Mafia 3 has a good story, to be honest. The annoying part is that there is no fast-travel. You have to drive from one mission to another. Further, you have to do it twice since it requires two playthroughs.

If you can downgrade the game to patch 1.09, you'll be able to obtain the plat.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 9:36 AM, Kal-El457 said:

Man, I was considering trying this game out but all of this seems like a big hassle. I dont think this game is even that good to justify this. I guess i'll pass. I like other Mafia games but this just seems tedious and insulting that it even exists after lots of patches.

Says the same guy who flexes on being a "hardcore" Diablo player? Damn who woulda thought?

I have 88% completion on Mafia III, based on Kal-El's logic, I consider myself a "hardcore" Mafia veteran right?

• 3 weeks later...

I downloaded this game again to obtain the plat and play the DLC but this is way too much hassle. It’s disgraceful that the developers never fixed the issues. Updates are supposed to fix things but they made more problems than fixes.

I’m just going to play the game again and maybe put it in sleepmode but if it crashes then whatever y’know.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Hi ?

I'm on my first run and tried to avoid to shut down my PS5 to get all the trophies and only entered sleep mode from time to time. 

Unfortunately my game crashed yesterday during a cut scene an rebooted by itself. Do you guys think I'm screwed now? 

Nevermind, I just got a game breaking bug. The Game loads forever after a cutscene, I tried everything from deleting the game and restarting but no chance. What a waste

Edited by Mutenroshi

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 7:30 PM, Trilla-XL said:

Says the same guy who flexes on being a "hardcore" Diablo player? Damn who woulda thought?

I have 88% completion on Mafia III, based on Kal-El's logic, I consider myself a "hardcore" Mafia veteran right?

I am only now seeing this but can't believe u were so triggered to come reply to unrelated topics lol. I never flexed on being a hardcore d2 player. I said that its good that the game has challenging trophies because its a hard game and there will be more of a sense of accomplishment and it shouldn't be an ez mode trophy list.

Mafia 3 is not like Mafia 1 or 2(diff story/characters, time period etc), not playing the game due to its poor performance and lackluster patches post launch is a justifiable reason. I dunno why u see the need to come here replying to a completely different topic. Gl out there.

On 22/08/2021 at 7:22 PM, Hayato_VJ said:

I just got the platinum trophy playing update 1.12. I only had the trophy "The New Boss" and I did not have any crashes or errors. This is how I did it:

- Update 1.12

- Don't close the game !!
- Play offline.
- Delete all saves from the HDD and from the cloud.
- You can restart the last checkpoint if you die.
- If you want to rest, put the PS4 in sleep mode WITHOUT CLOSING THE GAME. He will help you to relax and so that the game also rests.
- Do the missions of Cassandra, Vito and Burke so that they join you.

And then, eliminate / recruit the heads of each district in this order:

1.- Barclay Mills.
2.- Downtown.
3.- Tickfaw Harbor

Now, IGNORE ALL MISSIONS RELATED TO THE STORY (yellow icon) and continue:

4.- Southdowns
5.- French Ward
6.- Frisco Fields (the last mission must be 'PCP')

When recruiting / eliminating the last boss (Bobby Bastian), I jumped on 'The New Boss' trophy and platinum.

This roadmap can also be used to recruit / eliminate informant rackets if we want to also get the 'No loose ends' trophy. I did it like this and I did not have any errors, I only put the PS4 to sleep once.

I hope to be helpful. It's a shame Hangar 13 doesn't fix this big bug and we have to do these annoying things.

I did try this but the game just crash when I was two racket boss left to finish. ???

I think I will do the change to patch 1.09 because it would be a hell of a platinum.

On 11/7/2020 at 2:18 AM, RohanMoonkish said:

I use this guide step to step
If you have physical in step 12 use this choose "Check for Updates" and the patch will start downloading
Digital users will delete the game that's downloading, and then redownload the game.
about step 11 if you don't understand how choose path 
EU: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03617_00/72/f_6c3faab1ab7f2485076aa29f7a982d99c8acdd4de8822c9072b736cb8e8fbdb9/f/EP1001-CUSA03617_00-MAFIA30000000001-A0109-V0101.json
US: http://gs2.ww.prod.dl.playstation.net/gs2/ppkgo/prod/CUSA03652_00/73/f_cd2ab46d6e8f4f2c8f9b4e8653b83adcec07cb578ffc5278d41814381db047b8/f/UP1001-CUSA03652_00-MAFIA30000000001-A0109-V0101.json
I can't find 1.09 for JP region, 1.08 sadly don't work too
I hope it helps,this game is pain

Is there one for region 3 asia?

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get the downgrade to work. Whenever I try there is a "Query" field that updates every time I try and start the download again. So the result is the mapping that I try to do, does not work and the system continues to try and download the 1.12 patch.

Does anyone have any suggestions?