stat tracker

steel6burgh

So the stat tracker under profile sometimes goes up and sometimes it doesn't tally anything for hours.  Does it track and update on occasion or do you really have to get a lot more wins and revives and to get to 100?  Earlier it tallied both wins in a row and since i've been stuck at 11.   Been stuck at 52 revives all day.

Edited by steel6burgh

We had the same problem my friend and I. The game is fun but it sucks not having your stats updating.. we played like over 30 games and only 4 or 5 games updated yet. And it was the first 4 or 5 games that we played like 5 hours ago... I believe everything is saved and will update eventually. Seems like the server is overloaded

I just got a win with trench and it gave it to dallas under the stats.  I think the server work they did yesterday may have messed some things up.  I had a win a bit ago that counted I got two wins back to back with two different characters and even though one of the wins tracked it tracked for the wrong person and the other win didn't track for wins or the character I got it with.

17 minutes ago, steel6burgh said:

I just got a win with trench and it gave it to dallas under the stats.  I think the server work they did yesterday may have messed some things up.  I had a win a bit ago that counted I got two wins back to back with two different characters and even though one of the wins tracked it tracked for the wrong person and the other win didn't track for wins or the character I got it with.

Yeah it doesnt show the game you just did, it synch the games you did hours ago. I closed the game for an hour and opened it and a few of the games from hours ago updated, I got up from 3 levels. I'm going to bed now and I'll check again when I wake up and hopefully all the games I did tonight will synch. I have 5 wins right now and I'm pretty sure I did atleast 15. 

24 minutes ago, Kulzyc said:

Yeah it doesnt show the game you just did, it synch the games you did hours ago. I closed the game for an hour and opened it and a few of the games from hours ago updated, I got up from 3 levels. I'm going to bed now and I'll check again when I wake up and hopefully all the games I did tonight will synch. I have 5 wins right now and I'm pretty sure I did atleast 15. 

yeah it's starting to tally up a little at a time.  I

Yeah it's broken, but it's in alpha/beta/whatever so you can't be too upset. It seems to take about 6 hours or so to update your stats.

Yeah all the stats do eventually update, this has been happening to me where my wins don’t update but later last night when I launched the game back up it updated. Gave me the credit for everything I’ve done along with the daily missions.