My Fector's Challenge Tips

timenoe

• 4 weeks later...

A lot of great information here. I still need to go back and give this a shot, its the last trophy I need for the platinum.

However, I completely agree with the part about not letting this trophy hold you back from playing the game. It is an amazing game and a lot of fun. I strongly suggest not reading any guides and just enjoying the game. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 2:36 PM, StressEater said:

A lot of great information here. I still need to go back and give this a shot, its the last trophy I need for the platinum.

However, I completely agree with the part about not letting this trophy hold you back from playing the game. It is an amazing game and a lot of fun. I strongly suggest not reading any guides and just enjoying the game. 

I agree. Guides ruin the experience and are hardly necessary. Figuring everything out on your own is where the fun comes in!

• 5 weeks later...

After you beat the mini-game at the saloon for the first time (see the ending of "Journey of the prairie king") you will receive your own arcade cabin. So dont worry about the Fector Challenge and just try to beat it once. Next day you should get a letter at your mailbox with the cabin. 

• Like 1

Good list. Only thing I would do different is take risks on the 1st stage getting coins and make sure you have a certain amount before moving to stage 2. If you mess up it's a short trip vs having a perfect run where you are woefully under-equipped by stage 3.

Though it took me 2 or 3 days and not 1, so take with a grain of salt.

3 hours ago, JuiceLemon96 said:

Wish me luck! Gonna try it soon. Btw stupid question, can i buy minigame machine and just put in in my home to play it whenever i want? Or i need to go to the saloon everytime in order to play it? 

Good luck! Just keep at it and I'm sure you will succeed.

1 hour ago, Demek97 said:

After you beat the mini-game at the saloon for the first time (see the ending of "Journey of the prairie king") you will receive your own arcade cabin. So dont worry about the Fector Challenge and just try to beat it once. Next day you should get a letter at your mailbox with the cabin. 

Also, @Demek97 explained how to get a personal JOTPK machine above.

1 hour ago, Bos10George said:

Good list. Only thing I would do different is take risks on the 1st stage getting coins and make sure you have a certain amount before moving to stage 2. If you mess up it's a short trip vs having a perfect run where you are woefully under-equipped by stage 3.

Though it took me 2 or 3 days and not 1, so take with a grain of salt.

That's a very good point! The reason I suggested not risking lives early on is that sometimes I would see that early stages would give me very little coins, but then I would quickly get LOADS of coins. Of course, it's all up to luck, so do whatever floats your boat!

• Like 1