Is it really that hard to win or it's just me?

Kowal821

They cranked up SBMM with the latest update. What seems to happen often is that the matchmaking servers will put together 2 decent players with 2 rookies and it's just pain to carry someone who plays really bad. The other day I had a guy in my team with 0 downs and 300 damage on Strikeout and he was not AFK.

Another issue are people quitting every other game and once that happens, the other teams get obliterated.

To be honest, I'm glad I'm almost done with my Platinum.

Edited by HusKy

9 minutes ago, HusKy said:

They cranked up SBMM with the latest update. What seems to happen often is that the matchmaking servers will put together 2 decent players with 2 rookies and it's just pain to carry someone who plays really bad. The other day I had a guy in my team with 0 downs and 300 damage on Strikeout and he was not AFK.

Another issue are people quitting every other game and once that happens, the other teams gets obliterated.

To be honest, I'm glad I'm almost done with my Platinum.

I have the Platinum and I mostly played with Players from psnprofiles.com, because they wanted the Platinum too, never left the game and played well and concentraded. Randoms often leave the game, and one Quitter answered after i messaged him: "I wanted to go out for a walk with my dog, that's more important than a game. Why do you have a Problem with that?"

Edited by Sikutai

Personally I love this game. Think I am about 20+ hours in and have 30ish wins.

Only 3 trophies left for the platinum (wins, revives and playing in a party) but I intend to carry on playing after I've got the platinum. Looking forward to all the stuff coming on the roadmap.

If the game is 'unfinished' then any changes the Devs make are only going to increase my enjoyment.