Anyone know if the "I chose the impossible" glitch works on the PSnow version of Bioshock?

Wild_Cloud151

So I got around to beating bioshock a few days ago without using any vita chambers but I did not play on hard or survivor difficulty and instead opted to use the glitch to get the trophies like "Brass Balls", "I chose the impossible", etc. However, when I tried changing it during the white screen that shows up during the fight with Fontaine nothing happened, I tried this multiple times but to no avail, my only guess is that it's because I'm playing on PSnow cause I've never seen anything saying it's been patched and I'm using the US version so I don't really know what's up.

10 minutes ago, Wild_Cloud151 said:

So I got around to beating bioshock a few days ago without using any vita chambers but I did not play on hard or survivor difficulty and instead opted to use the glitch to get the trophies like "Brass Balls", "I chose the impossible", etc. However, when I tried changing it during the white screen that shows up during the fight with Fontaine nothing happened, I tried this multiple times but to no avail, my only guess is that it's because I'm playing on PSnow cause I've never seen anything saying it's been patched and I'm using the US version so I don't really know what's up.

I believ that glitch doesn't work for PS3 BioShock. But, it works for the PS4 BioShock Remastered.

• 2 months later...

A little late to this thread, but if you haven't gotten the platinum yet, I can confirm that the glitch works (I just performed it), but you have to be using the original version found on the disc version since PS Now's version is patched.

Good luck.

• Like 2

On 10/15/2020 at 10:58 PM, Leeeoom said:

A little late to this thread, but if you haven't gotten the platinum yet, I can confirm that the glitch works (I just performed it), but you have to be using the original version found on the disc version since PS Now's version is patched.

Good luck.

Its all good for the lateness lol, it’s nice to know for sure I can’t do it even if it does suck a little bit. Glad to hear you got it though!

On 16/10/2020 at 1:10 AM, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Wait, there’s a glitch for that trophy? How come this is the first I’m hearing about this?

I wish there was one for Infinite, I hate that stupid trophy.

Try to get the piece of gear that makes you invulnerable for a few seconds after dropping from a rail, it makes the game a piece of cake. Reload checkpoint until you get the piece of gear needed 

26 minutes ago, DiegoMolinams said:

Try to get the piece of gear that makes you invulnerable for a few seconds after dropping from a rail, it makes the game a piece of cake. Reload checkpoint until you get the piece of gear needed 

Oh that one. I actually got lucky because I got that near the beginning of the game, but it doesn’t make the intro any less infuriating.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Roronora_Zoro666 said:

Oh that one. I actually got lucky because I got that near the beginning of the game, but it doesn’t make the intro any less infuriating.

Keep on keeping on, gets easier as you continue with the story, I recall the beginning was the hardest part of the playthrough but it's doable. Use the mines method to kill lady Comstock easier too later in the game

2 hours ago, DiegoMolinams said:

Keep on keeping on, gets easier as you continue with the story, I recall the beginning was the hardest part of the playthrough but it's doable. Use the mines method to kill lady Comstock easier too later in the game

Oh no I plat the game, I’m just saying I wished there was a more brain dead method for 1999 Mode without buying anything. I can do the difficulty just fine, but it’s hard not to buy stuff. I got all that ? gathering dust, and it kills me.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...