Unable to connect

quickfoozlle

I have sent an email to the ripstone support because I cannot connect to the servers of Pure Pool anymore:

"...

This must be an account-specific problem because when my brother uses his account, he can play Pure Pool online without any problems. We live in the same house and all my other games work without problems.
The problem might have come up because I was connecting to the server from different consoles with a different Pure Pool level/progress:

At first, I was playing the career mode while being online on one console (A). Then, I have used another console (B) and progressed through career mode while not being connected to PSN. After some time, I wanted to go online with console B and wasnt able to start a quick match match: "Failed to detect a valid connection".
I just could play 2 matches in the league system. When starting the 3rd match, I got a black screen and now, I cannot connect to the server anymore. I can only watch the rankings. All other online functions are disabled/not working. Doesnt matter if I use console A or B.

Can you solve the problem? Is this just a temporarily ban of the server or a bug?
If its possible, I would like to keep the profile which has level 35.

Also, I have noticed that the same error appears when a PSN user changes his User ID."

Does anyone else have or had this problem and know any solution for it? I thought, the server maintenance which comes up from time to time could solve it.