August PS+ Lineup

Mesopithecus

Worse thing is they will have known cod was coming to plus ages ago, but thought yea lets just sell it for a while to make a bit more money, just like when games go on sale dirt cheap them come on plus the following week. Wouldn't surprise me if Far Cry 5 and 3 are going to Now or next months plus games. It's bad that Sony allow it, but it shows they care more about the £££. 

Fall Guys on plus was something that was to be expected. When Devolver Digital announced it, Fall Guys had been up for pre-order on Steam but not the PS Store.

I'm really looking forward playing it! I love goofy games like this. It reminds me of Gang Beasts, another fun party game.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

It's also my favourite cod, at least among the ones I played anyway. Haven't touched cod since Mw3 (which was also fantastic imo). 

Spent countless hours messing around in the museum, trying different weapons and ways to kill enemies, glitching myself out of the map, etc. 

Looking forward to the MW2 campaign again!

The new Modern Warfare was amazing.  The campaign sets and missions were a joy, each one of them.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

It's also my favourite cod, at least among the ones I played anyway. Haven't touched cod since Mw3 (which was also fantastic imo). 

Spent countless hours messing around in the museum, trying different weapons and ways to kill enemies, glitching myself out of the map, etc. 

Looking forward to the MW2 campaign again!

There is a trophy for the museum this time around. You will like that.

10 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

Same here, I've not even played it yet either!

I played it straight away. Maybe if the MW3 Remaster comes out I will wait and see on that.

39 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Worse thing is they will have known cod was coming to plus ages ago, but thought yea lets just sell it for a while to make a bit more money, just like when games go on sale dirt cheap them come on plus the following week. Wouldn't surprise me if Far Cry 5 and 3 are going to Now or next months plus games. It's bad that Sony allow it, but it shows they care more about the £££. 

Who is this "they" you speak of? There have been 100s if not 1000s of games on sale over the last 2 months. PS+ only offers 2 games per month. 

Meaning 99% of the games on sale don't go to the IGC. This is simply how any services that has sales and game giveaways work. There will be some overlap but it isn't as evil as you imply.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

I played it straight away. Maybe if the MW3 Remaster comes out I will wait and see on that.

I've been getting better at not buying physical games until I'm ready to play them, hopefully this will be the kick up the arse to be better at it with digital games too ?

16 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Awful month. I don't want games like COD. If I wanted them I'd already have them. I miss when we used to get cool Indies that I'd missed :(

If I wanted those indies, I would have already had them.  Same logic.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Cleggworth said:

I've been getting better at not buying physical games until I'm ready to play them, hopefully this will be the kick up the arse to be better at it with digital games too 1f602.png

Unless you learn how to tell the future then you have no way of knowing what games to not buy because they are going to PS+ at some point.

Not the worst month honestly. I think MW2 being released so early after it's release probably indicates that they're trying to push it out before they inevitably release MW3. They've probably been sitting on it for a while and want it out there before the PS5 is launched. Who knows though. I hope that's the logic behind it anyway.

• Like 1

In that case, forget it: I'm not getting MW3 Remastered once it comes out. At all.

I'll just be patient and let it hit Plus first.

Edit: but for everyone else, this is a pretty nice surprise! It's a solid campaign remaster. :)

Edited by JoaLoft

4 minutes ago, TJ_Solo said:

Unless you learn how to tell the future then you have no way of knowing what games to not buy because they are going to PS+ at some point.

I don't have a problem with buying games that later come to plus, its when I buy them and don't play them. Things like this happen and it reminds me I should really stop doing that

Just now, Cleggworth said:

I don't have a problem with buying games that later come to plus, its when I buy them and don't play them. Things like this happen and it reminds me I should really stop doing that

Can't help with that. I still have unwrapped games from the last Black Friday sale and a bunch still waiting to be downloaded.