Patch 1.05 Detailed

Ghost

1 hour ago, Cronopio-- said:

I wish they could add a loadout system :(

This would be fab! I spend far too much time colour coordinating my black ghost armour, swords & accessories after swapping from my red clam armour encounter dependant ?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Let's wait for a NG+ mode to add 2 new trophies.

People where not happy with the Days Gone method.

The Days Gone method was so weird. Like, what were the devs thinking? They obviously already had the NG+ mode planned so why not just wait? I mean, I loved the game but not enough to play it 3 times. Thankfully, I saw NG+ coming a mile off, so I waited and did them all in a one-er.

With The Last of Us Part II and Ghost of Tsushima both not including difficulty trophies in the base game, it makes you wonder if the trend of adding in new modes with trophies is over?

4 hours ago, davidstubbs said:

I kinda want a trophy for the new difficulty

Haven't tried it yet, but from what I've read so far it's not too much more difficult than hard. Jin's sword has been buffed on it so enemies die quickly, but early game it's one or maybe two hits and you're dead. 

A NG+ playthrough with it I'd be fine with a trophy for it I think, charm builds with some of the armor are crazy.  Feel like Hard has been the perfect difficulty so far to start from scratch.  Lethal would be fun with all upgrades I think, but from scratch it might be a bit much in the beginning.  If they don't do any kind of NG+ then I don't think I'd want a trophy for it though.

My perspective is from Act 2 still. I've taken on 6 or more camps, some main missions and random fights. First about stealth as I messed around on the first camp, the enemy is definitely more likely to recognize a downed comrade. And they move around quicker too.

Went faceoff against the 2nd camp. Didn't notice any difference in the reaction from the enemy during standoff. The enemy with the swords are definitely more aggressive and will likely punish things like an too early barrel roll or dodge.The archers still aren't much of a problem, they are about the same, just do more damage.

I do feel like this difficulty more so pushes towards you making the decision to be in the right stance against the enemy type you're facing than the other difficulties did. Even on hard difficulty, I didn't care at all which stance I was in. In a way it kind of got easier too because they die faster. I haven't faced a Boss yet so I can't comment on that interaction. Nice update tho. Still hoping for NG+ like mentioned.

Edited by AlphaExGAT

Just a note on damage you take guys, I'm going to say the HP bar is at 100hp for an example;

Easy with low intensity on, a single arrow seems to do approx 5hp

Normal about 15hp

Hard about 45hp

Lethal, hard to say as my hp wasn't quite full, I had about 80% hp, but the arrow took me down to literally 5hp almost.

Just saying although aggressiveness etc has been ramped up, expect to die in 1 or 2 hits on lethal!!.

Edited by Optinooby

• 4 weeks later...

I wish they added the patch notes so you can see in the console as well...I didn't know about lethal until later in the game.

For me, lethal mostly changed the duels, I lost count on how many "try again"s I had to choose.

During normal combat you do get one shot'ed here and there, but it's easier to gather 3 resolve to revive.